Group: uk.politics.misc · Group Profile
Author: kangarooistan
Date: Jun 1, 2010 10:12

On Jun 1, 4:57 pm, "b.s." island.com> wrote:
> [...]
> evidence against the two defendants
>
>  http://www.thenausea.com/elements/thenotforgotten/rachel/index.html
>  http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/03/16/rafah.death/
>
>  2. Rachel Corrie Memorial Web Site
> In Memoriam ~ Rachel Corrie ~ 1979 - 2003. Rachel's E-mails | Statements |
> News Reports & Editorials | Memorials | Related Issues ...http://www.rachelcorrie.org/http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0123-07.htm
>
> http://www.time.com/time/europe/hero/caoimhebutterly.html
> That's where a bullet fired by an Israeli soldier found her, hitting her
> thigh as she tried to lead a group of Palestinian children to safety. The
> 24-year-old Dubliner was luckier than British peace activist Ton Hurndall
> who, in similar circumstances this month in Gaza, was shot in the head and
> now lies in a coma. Seven months earlier, Butterly spent 16 days inside
> Yasser Arafat's besieged compound in Ramallah. She had gone in as an
> ambulance volunteer, to give first aid to a man who had been shot, but she
> refused to leave.http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1360.shtml
> The tank was already in its parking spot when we arrived, and was shooting
> into the area. A nearby security tower had also joined in, and was firing
> the scary sniper shots. We were positioned behind a large roadblock deciding
> what to do, and Laura had gone forward with some Palestinians to take a
> look. She was wearing our trademarked florescent orange jacket with
> reflective stripes, and was clearly an international.
>
> Despite, or possibly because of this they shot around her. She said that
> shots were being fired on both sides of her, making it rather difficult for
> her to move. She had just rejoined us, when the sniper fire from the tower
> turned onto the roadblock behind which we were standing. There were children
> playing on the roadblock, as they often do, and many scattered due to the
> gunfire.
>
> There was one boy, however, that Tab noticed was too frightened to move.
> Instinctually, he quickly removed him from the area, as he observed shots
> land around the small and fragile innocent. After successfully evacuating
> him, he was about to leave when he noticed two small girls down in front of
> the roadblock, right in the line of fire.
>
> He was going to help them escape when the Israeli soldier in the tower took
> his aim, and fired a large calibre sniper bullet directly into Tab's head.
> He was in full view of the tower, and like Laura was wearing the high
> visibility gear. Our embassies had been informed of our presence in the
> area, and they had informed the Israeli military.
>
> They knew who he was, they knew what he was, and they knew what he was
> doing. They knew that he was no threat to their physical safety, but they
> likely understood the international attention his presence was attracting,
> and knew how our human shield work had prevented them from adequately
> terrorizing the Palestinian civilians and demolishing their homes.

Jews GOD said it was OK to kill unarmed civilians.
.
The assignment was "To undermine Western confidence in the existing
[Egyptian] regime by generating public insecurity and actions to bring
about arrests, demonstrations, and acts of revenge, while totally
concealing the Israeli factor.
.
The team was accordingly urged to avoid detection, so that suspicion
would fall on the Muslim Brotherhood
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
.

* The tactics of the operation led to deep-seated suspicion of
Israeli intelligence methods, such as agents provocateurs and false
flag operations.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_provocateur
an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for
"inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other
entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit
an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or
group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to
commit a wrong or rash action.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
False flag operations are covert operations which are designed
to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as
though they are being carried out by other entities. The name is
derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is,
flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag
operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations,
and have been used in peace-time; for example during Italy's strategy
of tension.

* The political aftermath caused considerable political turmoil in
Israel that affected the influence of its government.
* Egyptian Jews were placed under suspicion of terrorism and more
were forced to leave, adding to antisemitism.
* .
* In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives,
and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of
appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades
of official denial by Israel.[2]
* http://costofwar.com/

Micah Kills a Whole Town

Then, with Micah's idols and his priest, the men of Dan came to
the town of Laish, whose people were peaceful and secure. They
attacked and killed all the people and burned the town to the ground.
There was no one to rescue the residents of the town, for they lived a
great distance from Sidon and had no allies nearby. This happened in
the valley near Beth-rehob.Then the people of the tribe of Dan rebuilt
the town and lived there. They renamed the town Dan after their
ancestor, Israel's son, but it had originally been called Laish.
(Judges 18:27-29 NLT) .

http://costofwar.com/

Ten Thousand Murdered at God's Command

After Joshua died, the Israelites asked the LORD, "Which tribe
should attack the Canaanites first?" The LORD answered, "Judah, for I
have given them victory over the land." The leaders of Judah said to
their relatives from the tribe of Simeon, "Join with us to fight
against the Canaanites living in the territory allotted to us. Then
we will help you conquer your territory." So the men of Simeon went
with Judah. When the men of Judah attacked, the LORD gave them
victory over the Canaanites and Perizzites, and they killed ten
thousand enemy warriors at the town of Bezek. While at Bezek they
encountered King Adoni-bezek and fought against him, and the
Canaanites and Perizzites were defeated. Adoni-bezek escaped, but the
Israelites soon captured him and cut off his thumbs and big toes.
Adoni-bezek said, "I once had seventy kings with thumbs and big toes
cut off, eating scraps from under my table. Now God has paid me back
for what I did to them." They took him to Jerusalem, and he died
there. The men of Judah attacked Jerusalem and captured it, killing
all its people and setting the city on fire. (Judges 1:1-8 NLT)

http://costofwar.com/

Kill All of Babylon

"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the
people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a
land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as
I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in
the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

http://costofwar.com/
.

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to
enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the
Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and
Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When
the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer
them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them
and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let
your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will
lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the
anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you.
(Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

http://costofwar.com/

Baruch Kappel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך גולדשטיין‎; December 9, 1956 –
February 25, 1994) was an American-born Jewish Israeli physician who
perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in the city of
Hebron, killing 29 Muslims at prayer there and wounding another 150.

[edit] Biography

Goldstein was born in Brooklyn, New York to an Orthodox Jewish family.
He attended the Yeshivah of Flatbush religious day school and Yeshiva
University.[2] He received his medical training at Albert Einstein
College of Medicine. He belonged to the Jewish Defense League (JDL), a
militant Jewish organization founded by Rabbi Meir Kahane.[3]

http://costofwar.com/

After emigrating to Israel in 1983,[1] he served as a physician in the
Israeli Defense Force, first as a conscript, then in the reserve
forces. Following the end of his active duty, Goldstein worked as a
physician and lived in the Kiryat Arba settlement near Hebron, where
he served as an emergency doctor.[4] Israeli press reports stated that
Goldstein refused to treat Arabs, even those serving in the IDF; this
was also reflected in comments by his acquaintances.[5]
[edit] Cave of the Patriarchs massacre
Main article: Cave of the Patriarchs massacre

On February 25, 1994, that year's Purim day, Goldstein entered a room
in the Cave of the Patriarchs serving as a mosque, wearing "his army
uniform with the insignia of rank, creating the image of a reserve
officer on active duty" (Shamgar report). He then opened fire, killing
29 people and wounding more than 125.[6] Mosque guard Mohammad
Suleiman Abu Saleh said he thought that Goldstein was trying to kill
as many people as possible and described how there were "bodies and
blood everywhere." Goldstein was attacked and killed by the
worshippers.[7] According to Ian Lustick, 'by mowing down Arabs he
believed wanted to kill Jews, Goldstein was reenacting part of the
Purim story'.[8]
Palestinian riots immediately followed the shooting, leading in the
following week to the deaths of 25 Palestinians .[9] , following the
massacre, Israel imposed a two-week curfew on the 120,000 Palestinian
residents of the city, while the 400 Jewish settlers remained free to
move around.[10]
.
The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for "Israeli extremists"; a
plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave
his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel."
At least 10,000 people have visited the grave since the massacre.
.
Veneration of Goldstein and celebration of the massacre

http://costofwar.com/

At Goldstein's funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin claimed that even one
million Arabs are "not worth a Jewish fingernail."[16][17][18]
Professor Samuel Hacohen declared Goldstein the "greatest Jew alive,
not in one way but in every way" and said that he was "the only one
who could do it, the only one who was 100 percent perfect."[17][18]

.

In the weeks following the massacre, hundreds of Israelis traveled to
Goldstein's grave to celebrate Goldstein's actions. Some Hasidim
danced and sang around his grave.[19]

.
Some visitors kissed and hugged the gravestone, or even kissed the
earth under which Goldstein was buried, declaring him a "saint" and
"hero of Israel."[19] The phenomenon of the adoration of Goldstein's
tomb persisted for years.[13] The grave's epitaph said that Goldstein
"gave his life for the people of Israel, its Torah and land".[20]
.

The King David Hotel bombing was an attack carried out by the militant
right-wing Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun,[1] on the King
David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946.[2]

http://costofwar.com/

The hotel was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory
authorities of Palestine, the Secretariat of the Government of
Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine and
Transjordan.[3][4] The attack was the deadliest directed at the
British during the Mandate era (1920–1948) and more people were killed
than by any bombing carried out in the subsequent Arab-Israeli
conflict.[5]
Irgunists planted a bomb in the basement of the main building of the
hotel, under the wing which housed the Mandate Secretariat and part of
the British military headquarters. Telephoned warnings were sent, but
not, at least directly, to the British authorities.[3][4] No
evacuation was carried out.[3]

The ensuing explosion caused the collapse of the western half of the
southern wing of the hotel. 91 people were killed and 46 were injured,
with some of the deaths and injuries occurring in the road outside the
hotel and in adjacent buildings.[3]
http://costofwar.com/
.
The 1990 Temple Mount riots, also known as Black Monday or the Al Aqsa
Massacre took place on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem on October 8,
1990 during the third year of the first Palestinian Intifada. They
began after a decision by the Temple Mount Faithful to lay a
cornerstone at the site.[1] The riots resulted in the death of over
twenty and the injury of more than 150 Palestinians.[2]
http://costofwar.com/
.

On Monday, October 8, 1990 at 10:00 A.M., half-hour before the
beginning of the massacre, Israeli occupation forces began placing
military barriers along various roads leading to Jerusalem in order to
prevent Palestinians from getting to the city. They also closed the
doors of the mosque itself and forbid Jerusalem residents to go in.
However, thousands had already gathered inside the mosque before this
time in response to calls from the imam of the mosque and the Islamic
movement to protect the mosque and to prevent the "Temple Trustees"
from storming it.

When the Muslim worshippers began resisting the Israeli group to
prevent them from placing the "foundation stone" for their so-called
temple, Israeli occupation forces began carrying out the massacre,
using all the weapons such as poison gas bombs, automatic weapons,
military helicopters.

http://costofwar.com/

The soldiers and Jewish settlers where firing live ammunition in the
form of a continuous spray of machine-gun fire.

The result was that thousands of Palestinian worshippers of various
ages found themselves in a mass death trap. Twenty-three Palestinians
were killed, and 850 others were wounded to varying degrees. The
Israeli soldiers began firing at 10:30 A.M. and stopped 35 minutes
later.

.
The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert
operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli
military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-
owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that "the
Muslim Brotherhood, the Communists, 'unspecified malcontents' or
'local nationalists'" would be blamed.[1] It became known as the Lavon
Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon, who was forced
to resign because of the incident, or euphemistically as the
Unfortunate Affair (Hebrew: העסק הביש‎, HaEsek HaBish). In 2005,
Israeli President Moshe Katzav honored the nine Egyptian Jewish agents
who were involved.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
http://costofwar.com/
This document is published on the web.