Parity calorimetry, further results

Author: Uncle Al
Date: Dec 29, 2007 03:01

It's no longer frivolous.
Discussion is terminated until stats are crunched.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Author: hanson
Date: Dec 29, 2007 18:00

AHAHAHA... "Uncle rect-Al" Schwartz hate.spam.net>
wrote in message news:4775AA91.BF949606@hate.spam.net...

[rect-Al]
It's no longer frivolous.
Discussion is terminated until stats are crunched.
Uncle Al

[hanson]
Aye, certainly! Like they say: "Lies, damn lies, and statistics."
Variously attributed to Mark Twain and many others...
... with a twist in your case, Al:
** There will be cons and self-cons since you use stats **

Thanks for the laughs.... ahahaha... ahahahanson
no comments
Re: Parity calorimetry, further results

Author: Larry Snyder
Date: Dec 29, 2007 19:08

"Uncle Al" hate.spam.net> wrote in message
> It's no longer frivolous.
> Discussion is terminated until stats are crunched.
>
> --
> Uncle Al
> http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
> (Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
> http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/lajos.htm#a2

Looked at your website and am impressed. You've put a lot of time and energy
into this. Not being well read, the references were meaningless to me. I do
wish you success. There will be people who will not be convinced no matter
what level of proof is offered. Suggestion: Pick some hardware related goal
and go after it. You can pick up theories along the way. Possibilities:
space/dimensional travel, free energy, etc. Good luck and take care of
yourself
Larry
no comments
Re: Parity calorimetry, further results

Author: Uncle Al
Date: Dec 29, 2007 21:06

Author: Traveler
Date: Dec 29, 2007 21:33

Date: Dec 30, 2007 00:12

"hanson" quick.net> mentioned
in message news:oGzdj.456$jX4.356@trnddc07...
: Larry Snyder wrote
: Looked at your [Schwartzshit's] website and am impressed. You've put a lot
: of time and energy into this. Not being well read, the references were
: meaningless to me.

Now that is TOO funny!

Dear Mr. Snake,
I adore the way you are looking me with those fascinating hypnotic eyes.
Love, Mouse.
no comments
Re: Parity calorimetry, further results

Author: Larry Snyder
Date: Dec 30, 2007 01:33

"Androcles" wrote in message

> "hanson" quick.net> mentioned
> in message news:oGzdj.456$jX4.356@trnddc07...
> : Larry Snyder wrote
> : Looked at your [Schwartzshit's] website and am impressed. You've put a
> lot
> : of time and energy into this. Not being well read, the references were
> : meaningless to me.
>
> Now that is TOO funny!
>
> Dear Mr. Snake,
> I adore the way you are looking me with those fascinating hypnotic eyes.
> Love, Mouse.

Amazing. Your paradigm is showing. From prior postings, it's obvious that
you are not the inferior person you judged yourself to be. Animosity between ...
Re: Parity calorimetry, further results

Author: Richard Schultz
Date: Dec 30, 2007 04:18

In sci.chem Uncle Al hate.spam.net> wrote:

: It's no longer frivolous.
: Discussion is terminated until stats are crunched.

Translation into English: the stats will be crunched around the time
that Uncle Al starts producing his kg-sized diamonds.

-----
Richard Schultz schultr@mail.biu.ac.il
-----
"A mensch takes personal responsiblity for his actions. When demonstrated to
be empirically wrong a mensch admits error and becomes a better mensch."
-- "Uncle Al" Schwartz, in article <41D0A0BA.BCF76...@hate.spam.net>
no comments
1 2 3 4 5