Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Author: the_iron_lion
Date: Jul 13, 2008 21:24

Please tell me you hip-hop heads been following
Battlestar galactica, those who don't know
guys been going crazy over this particular picture puzzle...

http://www.popcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bsg_lastsupper.jpg

there's a cryptic clue in the picture about all
the things that will happen in the last final series.
Took a bit,but we cracked it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/125618829/b_s_g-the_last_supper_picture_cracked_xvid_40mb_pal...

This series is easily the best sci-fi series
of past 20 years.

iron lion

http://www.myspace.com/jjappleby

http://rapidshare.com/files/99042702/jj_appleby-situation_xvid_directed_by_heri_mkocha__...
5 Comments
Re: Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Author: STRATEGY
Date: Jul 13, 2008 21:40

On Jul 13, 12:24 pm, the_iron_l...@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
> Please tell me you hip-hop heads been following
> Battlestar galactica, those who don't know
> guys been going crazy over this particular picture puzzle...
>
> http://www.popcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bsg_lastsupper.jpg
>
> there's a cryptic clue in the  picture about all
> the things that will happen in the last final series.
> Took a bit,but we cracked it...
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/125618829/b_s_g-the_last_supper_picture_c...
>
> This series is easily the best sci-fi series
> of past 20 years.
>
> iron lion

It's a great show, but don't know about "easily the best sci-fi
series of past 20 years"
Re: Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Date: Jul 13, 2008 22:44

the_iron_lion@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
> Please tell me you hip-hop heads been following
> Battlestar galactica, those who don't know
> guys been going crazy over this particular picture puzzle...
>
> http://www.popcritics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/bsg_lastsupper.jpg
>
> there's a cryptic clue in the picture about all
> the things that will happen in the last final series.
> Took a bit,but we cracked it...
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/125618829/b_s_g-the_last_supper_picture_cracked_xvid_40mb_pal...
>
> This series is easily the best sci-fi series
> of past 20 years.

that shit is still on after all this time???
no comments
Re: Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Author: Idiochronic
Date: Jul 14, 2008 15:27

On Jul 13, 4:44 pm, " bozak" <_____boz...@gmail.com_____> wrote:

> that shit is still on after all this time???

This is the remake, that is probably 5 years old. Has nothing in
common with the old show other than the names of some of the
characters and the Cylons being the bad guys. The last season is
pretty good, finally closing alot of holes, but i'm still mad Dee
isn't getting more screen time.

Firefly and the new Dr. Who (with the current doctor, not dude from
the 1st season) are good, but for me, the best sci-fi show in the past
20 years is Star Trek: Next Generation.
no comments
Re: Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Author: the_iron_lion
Date: Jul 17, 2008 21:35

On 14 Jul, 14:27, Idiochronic gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 4:44 pm, " bozak" <_____boz...@gmail.com_____> wrote:
>

>> that shit is still on after all this time???
>
> This is the remake, that is probably 5 years old. Has nothing in
> common with the old show other than the names of some of the
> characters and the Cylons being the bad guys. The last season is
> pretty good, finally closing alot of holes, but i'm still mad Dee
> isn't getting more screen time.
>
> Firefly and the new Dr. Who (with the current doctor, not dude from
> the 1st season) are good, but for me, the best sci-fi show in the past
> 20 years is Star Trek: Next Generation.
>>Choke<<, Star Trek the next Generation??

I like The Trek. But come on, Babylon 5 shat on it from above,
Firefly i saw the movie, not the series so I take your word on it.
Re: Off topic: Battlestar Galactica

Author: the_iron_lion
Date: Jul 17, 2008 21:56