Re: IDAHO FATALITY

Author: Ramy
Date: Sep 7, 2011 10:40

... the behind-the-aircraft/confused pilot stall/spin accidents we've seen? I know there are these videos on YouTube athttp://www.youtube.com/user/DT38000?blend=23&ob=5, I assume ... the airspeeds and seeing the glider thermalling I can't really draw any conclusion at all from the videos. In the meantime, looks like instructors doing BFRs and spring checkouts next year have lots ...
Show full article (5.24Kb) · Show article thread
Re: IDAHO FATALITY

Author: Darryl Ramm
Date: Sep 7, 2011 09:46

...of the behind-the-aircraft/confused pilot stall/spin accidents we've seen? I know there are these videos on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/DT38000?blend=23&ob=5 , I assume ... the airspeeds and seeing the glider thermalling I can't really draw any conclusion at all from the videos. In the meantime, looks like instructors doing BFRs and spring checkouts next year have lots and ...
Show full article (4.83Kb)
WORLD BEST SEXY PICS

Author: ramu
Date: Aug 18, 2011 09:35

...V FOR GOOD JOBS SITES TO YOU http://goodjobssites.blogspot.com/ FOR HOT PHOTO&VIDEOS HOT SOUTH ACTRESS IN DIFFERENT DRESSES http://southactresstou.blogspot....-in-naperu-shiva.html TAMANNA HOT SEXY PHOTOS & VIDEOS http://southactresstou.blogspot.com/2011/07/tamanna-wallpapers.html PRANITHA ...
Show full article (1.75Kb)
Re: Landing Flap Video

Author: Wayne Paul
Date: Aug 11, 2011 16:32

... the transition. http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Stories/Preparing_for_first_HP_flight.htm Even though the page was designed for HPs, it applies to any flaps-only sailplane. Here are a couple other landing videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC55ikXmo5I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19uZV4wH00 Wayne HP-14 "6F" http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F "Tony" wrote in message news:...
Show full article (1.71Kb) · Show article thread
Re: Landing Flap Video

Author: Wayne Paul
Date: Aug 11, 2011 16:28

...the transition. http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/Stories/Preparing_for_first_HP_flight.htm Even though the page was designed for HPs, it applies to any flaps-only sailplane. Here are a couple other landing videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC55ikXmo5I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19uZV4wH00 Wayne HP-14 "6F" http://tinyurl.com/N990-6F "Tony" wrote in message news:...
Show full article (1.55Kb) · Show article thread
Re: Status PowerFLARM for USA

Author: Andy
Date: May 17, 2011 03:52

... the core RF and collision-detection code. This was possible due to the ‘mandatory update’ to firmware version 5 which all ‘classic’ FLARM had to perform after March 2011. We will post videos of PowerFLARM in operation shortly and keep you updated on progress at least every other week.  The FLARM team, 16-May-2011 Thanks for the update Urs. ...
Show full article (3.30Kb) · Show article thread
Re: Status PowerFLARM for USA

Author: Dave Nadler
Date: May 17, 2011 01:59

... of the core RF and collision-detection code. This was possible due to the ‘mandatory update’ to firmware version 5 which all ‘classic’ FLARM had to perform after March 2011. We will post videos of PowerFLARM in operation shortly and keep you updated on progress at least every other week.  The FLARM team, 16-May-2011 Thanks for the update Urs. You said "...
Show full article (2.99Kb) · Show article thread
Re: Status PowerFLARM for USA

Author: Andy
Date: May 17, 2011 00:30

...%% of the core RF and collision-detection code. This was possible due to the ‘mandatory update’ to firmware version 5 which all ‘classic’ FLARM had to perform after March 2011. We will post videos of PowerFLARM in operation shortly and keep you updated on progress at least every other week.  The FLARM team, 16-May-2011 Thanks for the update Urs. You said "Initially some ...
Show full article (2.69Kb) · Show article thread
Status PowerFLARM for USA

Author: urs
Date: May 17, 2011 00:13

... though they run on very different processors they now share over 90%% of the core RF and collision-detection code. This was possible due to the ‘mandatory update’ to firmware version 5 which all ‘classic’ FLARM had to perform after March 2011. We will post videos of PowerFLARM in operation shortly and keep you updated on progress at least every other week. The FLARM team, 16-May-2011
Show full article (2.01Kb)
Re: Shameless commercial plug - Condor books now available

Author: Paul Remde
Date: May 10, 2011 06:44

... companion CD that contains full-color images of all the figures (the book had to be printed in b/w for cost reasons), flight plans and flight tracks for all the example flights, and the thermalling and ridge transition videos. I think this is a terrific buy at only $19.95 - but of course I may be just a wee bit biased. If you are in the U.S. and are planning to fly in a ...
Show full article (1.78Kb)
1 · 2 · next