Can someone who really knows how write what is all
mandatory for conversion from spool file on AS400 to PDF to IFS.
We have VR5R4 and Infoprint but I'm not sure that it's all to it.
I have a problem converting spool file to PDF.
I tried many things but there's always a probelm with a
1. I build PSF file (eg. ADOBEPDF) and put it in my library (eg:
1. I build a outq (eg. ADOBEPDF) and I put it in MyLIB and put PSF
file and library location into it
3. I build a new device printer (eg. ADOBEPDF)
3a. I put a User object record as location and name of my PSF file
3b. I put remote location as 127.0.0.1
3c. I put device type as *IPDS
4. I vary on the device (ADOBEPDF printer) - it passes okay
5. I want to start the WRITER - it won't start - no way.
I even did this with a "dummy printer" specifications from IBM.
Everything goes well up to point of starting the printer (writer).
Can anybody help? Am I missing some configuration files needed?
I have tried several free solutions - none worked.