how to make nembutal ourselves? project peanut

Author: some guy
Date: Sep 23, 2008 01:26

I have read about a project where some people made nembutal at home.
But I couldn't find the instructions anywhere. Does anybody have any
idea? The project is called Project Peanut.

While were on the topic anyway, how come its such a big deal, making
barbiturates? Is it a secret recipe or something that only the
manufracturers know?
3 Comments
Re: how to make nembutal ourselves? project peanut

Author: Dilbert28
Date: Sep 23, 2008 01:58

some guy wrote:
> I have read about a project where some people made nembutal at home.
> But I couldn't find the instructions anywhere. Does anybody have any
> idea? The project is called Project Peanut.
>
> While were on the topic anyway, how come its such a big deal, making
> barbiturates? Is it a secret recipe or something that only the
> manufracturers know?

Hi,
The project is called "The Peanut Project" and is carried out by Exit
International. You can read a short introduction here:
http://www.exitinternational.net/index.php?page=PeanutProject
They also have some videos on this page.

More detailed information on the process and lab equipment is included
in the book named "The Peaceful Pill Handbook" (search for it on eMule
or www.piratebay.org).
Re: how to make nembutal ourselves? project peanut

Author: Pepper
Date: Sep 23, 2008 02:37

On Sep 22, 7:58 pm, Dilbert28 wrote:
> Hi,
> The project is called "The Peanut Project" and is carried out by Exit
> International. You can read a short introduction here:http://www.exitinternational.net/index.php?page=PeanutProject
> They also have some videos on this page.

Dilbert, thanks for posting that link.

People, if you want to watch an amusing video, go to the link above
and watch the "Cooking with Betty" segment on handling the metal
sodium (not table salt, but the highly-reactive metal that she
explains has a consistency "like cheese" and requires her to don a
full-face protective helmet). The elderly Betty has a strong Aussie
accent and the joyful classical music playing in the background...it's
almost Saturday Night Live territory, though it's for real and the
organization is serious about its mission to provide a peaceful exit
for the aged and terminally ill. It's very charming in its own way.
no comments
Re: how to make nembutal ourselves? project peanut

Author: nemomeansnobody
Date: Sep 23, 2008 04:59

On Sep 23, 7:26 am, some guy gmail.com> wrote:
> I have read about a project where some people made nembutal at home.
> But I couldn't find the instructions anywhere. Does anybody have any
> idea? The project is called Project Peanut.
>
> While were on the topic anyway, how come its such a big deal, making
> barbiturates? Is it a secret recipe or something that only the
> manufracturers know?

they took our barbs away...........it's so cruel
no comments