Group: alt.religion.scientology · Group Profile
Author: Monica Pignotti
Date: Jul 11, 2008 04:48

On Jul 10, 8:33 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
verizon.net> wrote:
>>> "Because deprogramming had come to be associated with coercion and
>>> confinement and because it so often worked (about two-thirds of the
>
>> And that is EXACTLY why I choose to use it... because it has "come
>> to be associated"
>> as stated above...
>
>> Monica, YOU are uninformed, and being an active coconspirator with
>> the cults
>
>> If every time we react to propogansitic redefinition of words
>> initiated by contrived plan, project and programs, by changing our use
>> of words we are by our actions re-enforcing the desired intend of
>> those who are using this thought stopping propoganda.
>
>> Scientology IS MENTAL PROGRAMMING
>
>> even you, monica must admit this self evident truth.
>
>> IF Scientology is mental programming, and Ill stress that it is
>> mental programming that suspends THOUGHT, suspends sentient
>> involvement in one's own life, replacing it with a regressed child
>> like even womb like security of "duplication of source". There is no
>> longer any need to think, you just duplicate source (whomeever is
>> running the programming)
>
>> IF Scientology is mental programming then the proper word to use
>> to describe what is done to make a person THINK again is called
>> DEPROGRAMMING.
>
>> I dont care which of your Logical Fallacies you throw up.
>
>> Appeal to Authority? I consider the writer you quoted to by his
>> own lack of courage to face the propaganda... by his own fear of
>> endless diatribes, to have become to a degree a co-conspirator in the
>> continued mental programming via covert hypnosis and information
>> control scam dba scientology.
>
>> I do not promote or condone forced deprogramming, though I
>> sometimes I wish someone had had had the courage and vision and love
>> to snatch me off the street in 1971 in Los Anglese and duct tape me to
>> chair and read me Scandal of Scientology by Paullette Cooper...
>
>> To hide from the use of a simple english word that precisely
>> describes what has to be done to a persons mind to make them begin to
>> think again is cowardice. Evidence of an inability to grasp and
>> understand the proper responses to propaganda by redefinition of
>> words, which IMO is to step INTO it and deal with it, not run and hide
>> from a "word that has come to be associated" What a load of
>> pseudointellectual rubbish.
>
>> And that is MY opinion.
>
>> Thank you for listening
>
>> regards
>> Arnie Lerma
>
>> More on hypnosis in Scientology
>>http://www.lermanet.com/exit/hypnosis-index.htm
>
>>http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
>> Support:http://www.Lermanet.comExposing the CON
>> WE COME BACK
>> for our friends and family
>> to get them out of scientology
>> before they end up here:
>>http://www.whyaretheydead.net
>

>> repost:
>> A FAST hypnosis technique currently in vogue
> [...]

No, Arnie, it is not Scientology propoganda. It is a matter of
recognizing past mistakes and moving on. Patrick's deprogramming was
one of those harmful mistakes made by people who didn't know any
better. Now, thankfully, most of us do and want to have new terms that
are not associated with this barbaric practice.
no comments
diggit! del.icio.us! reddit!