Group: alt.politics.usa · Group Profile
Author: b.s.
Date: Jun 1, 2010 11:16

"John Fisher" aol.com> wrote in message
news:41539c6f-e93e-4140-acde-31eb3073938c@w3g2000vbd.googlegroups.com...
> US Complicity With Criminal State of Israel is Unconscionable!!!
>
> By our support, we condone it's murderous acts. WE, because of our
> support, must share in the guilt!!!

FOLLOWERS OF THE TALMUD ARE TO LOOK ON NON FOLLOWERS AS MERE ANIMALS , AND
THEMSELVE
AS VASTLY SUPERIOR BEINGS AS GODS IN COMPARISON. CHECK THE Talmud read to
you or look up by googling -
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6657600254881054584&hl=en
BELOW IS ONE OF THE RESULTS OF WHAT IS HAPPENING ALL OVER JEWISH CONTROLLED
COUNTRIES IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS BUILT AND SUPPORTED BY PUBLIC FUNDS.

http://judicial-inc.biz/m,_grafton_USS_Lib_library.htm

In 1972 the University of Wisconsin built a massive library, named it the
Golda Meir Library, and Christian students on campus objected. The college
administrators refused to rename it, and name stuck. The local Hillel sent
lists of protesting students to Jewish professors, who would 'review' these
students.

Israeli Professors with the power to harass students simply because they
disagree with a name selected which would please only 1%% of the community.
Israeli professors who can bar and harrass non jewish students who do not

"Jewish Rule" rule.biz wrote in message

http://judicial-inc.biz/m,_grafton_USS_Lib_library.htm

In Grafton, Wisconsin, 18 miles away a small community (population 8,500)
a library was named The USS Liberty Memorial library, but this time all hell
broke loose.

Now you would think a community would be able to both name their library or
if this did not sit with the federal government build their own library and
name it after a after a warship to honour the crew.

Supported by what might well be the last PATRIOTIC Americans who own the
Grafton
machine tool business.

Unlike the Golda Meir library, the Grafton library was to be built almost
entirely with private donations, so public money is aparently totally pro
israeli?

AND BELOW WHAT IS ALREADY IN PLACE TO SUPPORT SUPPRESSION OF ANY TRUE
HISTORY, ANY TRUE EVALUATION OF EVEN FAIR PROVISION OF TEACHING AND OTHER
SERVICES SUPPLIED BEING ALLOWED TO SURFACE WHICH WOULD EXPOSE THE
SITUATION AS UNFAIR AND LOADED AGAINST NON ISRAELI STUDENTS. WOULD BE AS
HARD TO EXPOSE AS THE RUBBISH AND ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENT LIES SUPPORTING THE
HOLOCAUST CLAIMS FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS.

"Lady Liberty" NOSPAMPlanetaryBillOfRights.org> wrote in
message news:Uridnd1mfeNbKmDWnZ2dnUVZ_oWdnZ2d@forethought.net...
>I wonder if they could drop this as leaflets across north Korea?

They might try dropping a few across israel and local jewish enclaves.

Lady Liberty and you have to know she is a jewish propagandist. if she makes
such ridiculous claims against an imprisoned population like gaza by an
overwhelming force supplied and supported by america
WHO APPARENTLY HAS NO GUTS WITH ISRAEL SO THAT ONE HAS TO WONDER WHEWTHER
THE US IS STILL IN CONTROL OR SIMPLIFIED THAT IT'S UNDISCIPLINED PARTNER IN
CRIME IS GOING TO TURN ON IT WITH IT'S UNCOUNTED NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
3/30/82:

The Los Angeles Times reports that Dr. George Ashley is transferred from his
teaching post at North Hollywood high school for answering a student's
question about the "other side" of the Holocaust. The ADL is aghast that
Ashley is not fired, and LA school board member Roberta Weintraub laments
the protection afforded Ashley by the First Amendment.

ABOUT TIME AMERICA REALISED THAT IF THEY ALLOW THEIR EDUCATION SYSTEM TO BE
TAKEN OVER BY A SMALL SECT THAT PROMULGATES SELF AGGRANDISEMENT AND
ENRICHMENT FOR IT'S MEMBERS BY LIES AS PART OF THEIR BELIEF AND PROSECUTION
OF ANY PERSON WHO BEARS WITNESS TO THE FACT THAT WHAT THEY ARE CLAIMING IS A
LIE THEN THEY ARE ALLOWING THE TAKE OVER OF THEIR COUNTRY BY PROPAGANDAISTS
WHO CAN PUT ANY STORY UP TO GLAMORISE THEIR STEALING AND BIG BROTHER
PERSECUTION AS IS BEING DONE BY THE SECT OF ZIONISM/JEWS/ISRAELIS TODAY.

MAKING WHITE BLACK AND BLACK WHITE AS SUITS THEM.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/31/2914131.htm?section=world
An Australian journalist and photographer onboard aid boats headed for the
Gaza Strip have not been heard from since at least 10 people were reportedly
killed during a clash with Israeli commandos.

tHE ISRAELI COWARDS APPEAR TO GET ENJOYMENT KILLING THE UNARMED AND HELPLESS
OF MUCH BRAVER PEOPLE AND THEN PROPAGANDISE IT INTO A HEROPIC ACTION - WITH
THE USUAL FOLLOWING RESPONSE - SORRY WE WONT DO IT AGAIN.

And yanks want to instruct China on civil rights???

A single dramatic comparison

While the student who has defied Chinese tanks at the Tien An Men
place was called a hero and deserved a large media coverage all over
the world as an icon of the resistance against barbaric policies, the
little American Corrie didn't have a similar projection as anyone can
remember. Though, she died as a martyr while the brave Chinese student
is still alive. Nevertheless, her image was hidden in the media and
still remains hidden. The student didn't die because the tank's
drivers were not as barbaric as that bastard of Israeli bulldozer's
driver was. That is why a guy alone was able to stop a column of 4
tanks on that day. Rachel didn't have that same chance. The little
woman couldn't make it and died. She couldn't stop the cold gigantic
machine on its task to destroy another Palestinian home. Then, the
bulldozer driven by a fanatic zionist soldier assassinated her youth
and all her hopes for a better life to all suffering people in the
world.
Who knows who she was?

Rachel Corrie, 5th Grade Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8Z3i3aTq4

Rachel Corrie, human right activist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JI-axaRF4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX18zUp6WPY

http://www.ussliberty.com/challenge.htm - $10,000 challenge - The Liberty
Veterans Association offers a $10,000 reward to anyone who can establish the
truth of A. Jay Cristol's claim: 1

http://judicial-inc.biz/m,_grafton_USS_Lib_library.htm

It is amazing but jews have the hide to want the liberty slaughter passed
over and forgotten. And to act openly in suppressing any support for the
sailors, as usual their elders cannot say enough to support Israel.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig/margolis12.html

At 0800 hrs, 8 June, 1967, eight Israeli recon flights flew over 'Liberty,'
which was flying a large American flag. At 1400 hrs, waves of low-flying
Israeli Mystere and Mirage-III fighter-bombers repeatedly attacked the
American vessel with rockets, napalm, and cannon. The air attacks lasted 20
minutes, concentrating on the ship's electronic antennas and dishes. The
'Liberty' was left afire, listing sharply. Eight of her crew lay dead, a
hundred seriously wounded, including the captain, Commander William
McGonagle.

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/sh-usn/usnsh-l/agtr5.htm

On the afternoon of 8 June 1967, while in international waters off the Sinai
Peninsula, Liberty, though clearly marked as a U.S. Navy ship, was struck by
Israeli aircraft. After suffering damage and many personnel casualties from
gunfire, rockets and bombs, she was further attacked by three Israeli Navy
motor torpedo boats. One torpedo hit her on the starboard side, forward of
the superstructure, opening a large hole in her hull. In all, thirty-four
men were killed in the attacks and nearly 170 wounded. Israel subsequently
apologized for the incident, explaining that its air and naval forces had
mistaken the Liberty for a much smaller Egyptian Navy ship.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/gidusko/liberty/

http://www.alanhart.net/the-liberty-affair-and-the-problem-with-the-truth-of-his.../

Another media attempted downgrade of the liberty tragedy and force
acceptance of the jewish view.
$10,000 challenge - The Liberty

The story of the Israeli secret service the Mossad.
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/rearvision/stories/2010/2853473.htm
.
Especially once the public discover the so called Australian
arrested in Thailand is an undercover israeli mossad agent using an
Australian passport as cover

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/rearvision/stories/2010/2853473.htm
ABC Reporter: The world appears convinced that the Israeli spy agency, the
Mossad, was behind the assassination of Mahmoud al Mabou. But so are a lot
of Israelis themselves.

Israeli Man: I think Israel do this. I think it's many successful things
that we do.

Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...

WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
blaming it on others?
Israel.

You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.

In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
happened...

Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.

You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
is fishy.

http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/index.php?photoid=8688
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/makeprfy.pl5?nn20051003a2.htm
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nn20051004a3.htm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=112...
Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

[...]

Like the sailors from Liberty a ship only there to help f---king
jews/zionists/israeli patriots and thet u decided to destroy.
http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=10625

CHECK THE Talmud

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6657600254881054584&hl=en

DONT JUST HAVE TO TAKE TED'S WORD
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/talmud.htm
http://www.iahushua.com/JQ/talmud.html

Israeli Man: I think Israel do this. I think it's many successful things
that we do.

http://abbc6.com/victims/index.htm

THE VICTIMS OF JEWISH VICTIMIZETION TO PROTECT THE FRAUDELENT REPARATION
CLAIMS. AND WHY THE FRAUD HAS NOT BEEN EXPOSED.

CHECK THE WHOLE HOLOHOAXING BUNCH.

http://images.google.co.id/images?hl=id&um=1&sa=1&q=%%2251+documents%%22&btnG=Telusuri...

The Alternative Tour of Auschwitz: An Independent Investigation of the
1-http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4138523842550891901#0h53m09s

2- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8424408632716421689#

Rassinier seems to wrap it up. NOT A DENIER A MAN IN THE CAMPS AS A
PRISONER FOR HELPING JEWS, BUT ABSOLUTELY ANNOYED BY THE LIES THE JEWS WERE
TELLING.

A French resistance fighter and friend of the Jews, he was imprisoned by the
Germans for his illegal activities in Buchenwald and Camp Dora where he
worked in the underground rocket factories.

Barred from entering Germany for trying to give testimony for the defense in
HOLOCAUST trials .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier

Rassinier's first book, Crossing The Line (1949), an account of his
experience in Buchenwald

http://www.ihr.org/books/rassinier/debunking1-0.html
http://www.ihr.org/books/hoggan/A4.html

"Die Auschwitz-L