Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: Harry Dope
Date: Feb 12, 2008 20:23

A Walk Down Terrorist Memory Lane
Debra Burlingame invites Wall Street Journal readers to take a stroll down
Memory Lane, to a time when murderous terrorists gained presidential pardons
instead of relentless pursuit. This didn't happen a long, long time ago in
an administration far, far away, but actually less than ten years ago. In
1999, with Hillary Clinton pursuing a seat in the Senate, Bill Clinton
commuted the sentences of 16 Puerto Rican separatists whose organization had
committed a whopping 146 bombings and more armed robberies:

On Aug. 7, 1999, the one-year anniversary of the U.S. African embassy
bombings that killed 257 people and injured 5,000, President Bill Clinton
reaffirmed his commitment to the victims of terrorism...
Show full article (4.47Kb)
8 Comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: me
Date: Feb 12, 2008 20:31

On Feb 12, 2:23 pm, "Harry Dope" aol.com> wrote:
> A Walk Down Terrorist Memory Lane

Yeah, no foreign terrorist attacks on US soil. A balanced budget.
Stem Cell research, and an expanding economy. And
he won his war.

God I hated those days.
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: Simpson
Date: Feb 12, 2008 20:47

Yeah, all that full employment really sucked.
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: GhostofFDR
Date: Feb 12, 2008 21:30

On Feb 12, 3:23 pm, stuff_st...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:47:24 -0800, Simpson epoxy.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Yeah, all that full employment really sucked.
>
> The long nightmare of Peace and Prosperity.
>
> http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28784

Oh those bad old times under the Clinton Administration. Let's see
there were balanced budgets, fiscal surpluses, diplomatic
diplomacy, peace, economic growth, proper response to disasters,
employment, scientific progress and focus.

Man it sure did suck under Clinton, wouldn't want those days again.
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: Harry Dope
Date: Feb 12, 2008 22:02

You arent very bright. Under Pres. Bush unemployment is at record low
levels.
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: aol
Date: Feb 12, 2008 22:13

That stain of the blue dress has given thousands of Americans PTSD,
just like the Iraq War.

TOO FUNNY
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: GhostofFDR
Date: Feb 12, 2008 22:15

On Feb 12, 4:02 pm, "Harry Dope" aol.com> wrote:
>    You arent very bright.  Under Pres. Bush unemployment is at record low
> levels.

Keep on beleiving the propaganda, that's why your Dopey. Walmart
and Fast Food are not quality jobs. How can unemployment be low when
for the past 7 years all we read everyday is which company just layed
of thousands of workers. GM is going to do it again here. GE did the
other day. Come on don't be stupid. Of course the Bush
administration says unemployment is low. There were WMD's also.
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: Simpson
Date: Feb 12, 2008 23:07

Harry Dope wrote:
> You arent very bright. Under Pres. Bush unemployment is at record low
> levels.

Dope, you build walls and then walk into them.

Pull your head out of Bush's ass long enough to take a look around,
would you?

Look at how unemployment shot up as soon as Junior took over from Bill.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/images/unemployment-graph.gif

http://www.heritage.org/Research/Economy/wm582.cfm
no comments
Re: Lets all remember what a disaster BJ Clinton was for America. Shall we

Author: The Collapse of Bush
Date: Feb 13, 2008 04:01

"Harry Dope" aol.com> wrote in message

> A Walk Down Terrorist Memory Lane

Memory lane? You have better wake up to the fact Bush lost that war on
terrorism and they are out there.
no comments