Ubuntu Linux Should Be Called Mr. Freeze Linux....

Author: Moshe. Goldfarb
Date: May 23, 2008 10:13

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze

11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and locking
up.

So much for Linux "just working"....

Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community.
Please dedicate your time toward helping us debug our slopware.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Author: David James
Date: May 23, 2008 10:47

On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:13:44 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb scribbled:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>
> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and
> locking up.
>
> So much for Linux "just working"....
>
> Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community. Please dedicate
> your time toward helping us debug our slopware.

There are plenty of other free distros out there. The developers working
on Hardy have tried very hard to make it work like windows - right down
to the locking up and freezing. Should make the Microslop f**kwits feel
right at home ;-)
no comments
Re: Ubuntu Linux Should Be Called Mr. Freeze Linux....

Author: Eric Hill
Date: May 23, 2008 10:53

On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:47:09 +0000, David James wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:13:44 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb scribbled:
>
>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>>
>> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and
>> locking up.
>>
>> So much for Linux "just working"....
>>
>> Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community. Please dedicate
>> your time toward helping us debug our slopware.
>
> There are plenty of other free distros out there. The developers working
> on Hardy have tried very hard to make it work like windows - right down
> to the locking up and freezing. Should make the Microslop f**kwits feel
> right at home ;-)

Works ok for me, on a Dell laptop.
Show full article (0.75Kb)
2 Comments
Re: Ubuntu Linux Should Be Called Mr. Freeze Linux....

Author: Alias
Date: May 23, 2008 10:54

Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>
> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and locking
> up.
>
> So much for Linux "just working"....
>
> Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community.
> Please dedicate your time toward helping us debug our slopware.

Funny, then how come my install of Hardy doesn't lock up or freeze? Just
curious, how come you're so afraid of Linux? I know Microshit is scared
shitless. Is that why?

Alias
no comments
Re: Ubuntu Linux Should Be Called Mr. Freeze Linux....

Author: Robin T Cox
Date: May 23, 2008 11:53

Author: Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)
Date: May 23, 2008 12:01

Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>
> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and locking
> up.

Notebook users? Odd hardware users?

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 7.10) Linux 2.6.25.4

Author: ml2mst
Date: May 23, 2008 12:06

Author: Mike P
Date: May 23, 2008 12:09

Author: curt
Date: May 23, 2008 12:10

On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:13:44 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>
> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and
> locking up.
>
> So much for Linux "just working"....
>
> Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community. Please dedicate
> your time toward helping us debug our slopware.

Interesting how and why anyone would feel the need to post something like
this.

In any event, I've got Ubuntu 8.04 running on three laptops and a Dell
690 with 8 processors and 32 Gig of main memory and haven't had a single
hiccup since day one.
no comments
Re: Ubuntu Linux Should Be Called Mr. Freeze Linux....

Author: William Poaster
Date: May 23, 2008 13:22

On Fri, 23 May 2008 08:47:09 +0000, David James wrote:
> On Fri, 23 May 2008 04:13:44 -0400, Moshe. Goldfarb scribbled:
>
>> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=765510&highlight=freeze
>>
>> 11 pages of people having serious problems with Ubuntu freezing and
>> locking up.
>>
>> So much for Linux "just working"....
>>
>> Ubuntu = More basement ware from the Linux community. Please dedicate
>> your time toward helping us debug our slopware.
>
> There are plenty of other free distros out there. The developers working
> on Hardy have tried very hard to make it work like windows - right down to
> the locking up and freezing. Should make the Microslop f**kwits feel right
> at home ;-)

FYI: Moshe Goldfarb is a troll & Microsoft Shill known as "Flatfish".
His *only* aim is to insult GNU/Linux users, thus starting a flamewar.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7