Re: 3 at 3: Zep, Steely Dan, & The Eagles

Author: tim r
Date: Jan 9, 2008 02:03

Whoa, you are assuming way too much. This ng is a global thing.

What drugs were you taking when you rattled this shit out?
All this 'Sweet Jew' rubish must fuck the real 'Red Sea Pedestrians' right
off..

FORESKIN CUTTERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

"Darrin" aol.com> wrote in message
> Every day at 3pm, WAXQ Q104.3 NY (Arbitron rated #1 in America for
> Classic Rock...
Show full article (2.81Kb)
5 Comments
Re: 3 at 3: Zep, Steely Dan, & The Eagles

Author: Darrin
Date: Jan 9, 2008 06:06

On Jan 8, 8:03�pm, "tim r" dontbother.co.uk> wrote:
> Whoa, you are assuming way too much. This ng is a global thing.
> What drugs were you taking when you rattled this shit out?
> All this 'Sweet Jew' rubish must fuck the real 'Red Sea Pedestrians' right
> off..>

As I always say: "Praise the Jews, and watch the jealous Gentiles (aka
anti-Semites) come a runnin'! eheee Tim, thanks for playing! LOL! BTW,
are you still suffering from the residual effects of my sharp cursor
tongue lashing back in Sept, on alt. steely dan?eheeeeee And no drugs
here, just some good old fashioned NY Yid of Tidding!ehe I am the High
Rebbe with the Jewish facts and figures!eh The Oy in the hood! eh
> FORESKIN CUTTERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!>>

Which would mainly be Gentiles, who comprise 99%% of the non-Jewish
World. Jews (1/4 of 1%% of the world's population) comprise the least %%
of any ethnic group who circumcise. But alas, if you want to...
Re: 3 at 3: Zep, Steely Dan, & The Eagles

Author: Klaus & Rooster
Date: Jan 9, 2008 12:41

Author: Darrin
Date: Jan 10, 2008 03:00

Author: Grinner
Date: Jan 12, 2008 12:14

"Darrin" aol.com> wrote in message
On Jan 9, 6:41

jew spew.
no comments
Re: 3 at 3: Zep, Steely Dan, & The Eagles

Author: Darrin
Date: Jan 14, 2008 04:38

On Jan 12, 6:14�am, "Grinner" nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Darrin" aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 9, 6:41
>

> jew spew.

Better than Gentile projectile!eheee