teranews

Author: lucy
Date: May 4, 2008 12:44

hello all,,,

i have read as much as i can in this group,, have had eyes opened too,, ta for that everyone.
(only my 2nd time here)

for now, does anyone know when tera will be running again,, ? it has been 5 or 6 days now since i
have had access;; but i see for some others it has only been 3 days,, or maybe only 2.

thank you for any help.

lucy
50 Comments
Re: teranews

Author: Doug Mitton
Date: May 4, 2008 15:05

"lucy" skywithdiamonds.org> wrote:
>hello all,,,
>
>i have read as much as i can in this group,, have had eyes opened too,, ta for that everyone.
>(only my 2nd time here)
>
>for now, does anyone know when tera will be running again,, ? it has been 5 or 6 days now since i
>have had access;; but i see for some others it has only been 3 days,, or maybe only 2.
>
>thank you for any help.
>
>lucy

Teranews hasn't been working for months for me ... and I test to
alt.test and teranews.test at least once per week. The message is
always accepted. The problems with long delays getting to target news
groups, then only showing up after an email to teranews ... now they
don't propagate at all.

Good luck, you may want to check out an alternative server.
Re: teranews

Author: lucy
Date: May 4, 2008 15:34

> Teranews hasn't been working for months for me ... and I test to
> alt.test and teranews.test at least once per week. The message is
> always accepted. The problems with long delays getting to target news
> groups, then only showing up after an email to teranews ... now they
> don't propagate at all.
>
> Good luck, you may want to check out an alternative server.
>
> PS. I just checked, my last successful access via teranews was Aug 3,
> 2007 and then one on Nov 13, 2007.

wow doug,,,, then your problem is much larger than mine.
i have been using teranews for last 6 months (since i found it) and it has been great,,, the
best.!
can get all groups there.

read some more posts in this group like i did, and you will read stories all saying that they are
wondering what has happened to tera in last few days,,, this will confirm what i said about tera
being active, and only in-active in last few days;; my question here was (and still is if anyone
else is reading.....?) about whether someone here knew roughly how long it may be til they are up n'
running again.....
Re: teranews

Author: Jim O'Reilly
Date: May 4, 2008 16:37

In article <481dbb13$0$30461$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>, lucy
skywithdiamonds.org> writes

>> Teranews hasn't been working for months for me ... and I test to
>> alt.test and teranews.test at least once per week. The message is
>> always accepted. The problems with long delays getting to target news
>> groups, then only showing up after an email to teranews ... now they
>> don't propagate at all.
>>
>> Good luck, you may want to check out an alternative server.
>>
>> PS. I just checked, my last successful access via teranews was Aug 3,
>> 2007 and then one on Nov 13, 2007.
>
>wow doug,,,, then your problem is much larger than mine.
>i have been using teranews for last 6 months (since i found it) and it has been
>great,,, the
>best.!
>can get all groups there.
Re: teranews

Author: chuckcar
Date: May 4, 2008 17:04

"lucy" skywithdiamonds.org> wrote in
> hello all,,,
>
> i have read as much as i can in this group,, have had eyes opened
> too,, ta for that everyone. (only my 2nd time here)
>
> for now, does anyone know when tera will be running again,, ? it
> has been 5 or 6 days now since i have had access;; but i see for
> some others it has only been 3 days,, or maybe only 2.
>
> thank you for any help.

*Which* terranews server? There's the open ones, the one people pay
4.95(?) for and then there's the regular terranews. The last two are OT
here for what it matters, but there's overlap with the first of the two
I guess.
Re: teranews

Author: Harry Harris
Date: May 4, 2008 17:05

"lucy" skywithdiamonds.org> wrote in message
> hello all,,,
>
> i have read as much as i can in this group,, have had eyes opened too,,
> ta for that everyone.
> (only my 2nd time here)
>
> for now, does anyone know when tera will be running again,, ? it has
> been 5 or 6 days now since i
> have had access;; but i see for some others it has only been 3 days,, or
> maybe only 2.
>
> thank you for any help.
>
> lucy

It runs fine in the real world. Maybe you got something upside-down there in
Adelaide?

Harry Harris
Re: teranews

Author: Doug Mitton
Date: May 4, 2008 20:04

Date: May 4, 2008 20:22

Well i'll be arsed if i know about that one.

chuckcar wrote:
> "lucy" skywithdiamonds.org> wrote in
>
>> hello all,,,
>>
>> i have read as much as i can in this group,, have had eyes opened
>> too...
Re: teranews

Author: Doug Mitton
Date: May 4, 2008 20:52

I just tried another test ... TeraNews only allowed me to connect via
free.teranews.com (none of the other listed on the web page or posted
here later in the thread) AND only allowed me to post to
teranews.test ... not to alt.test.

Its still not working correctly for me for some reason, and it was for
several months after I first signed up.

Doug Mitton hotmail.x.com> wrote:
>"lucy" skywithdiamonds.org> wrote:
>

>>> Teranews hasn't been working for months for me ... and I test to
>>> alt.test and teranews.test at least once per week. The message is
>>> always accepted...
Re: teranews

Author: chuckcar
Date: May 5, 2008 02:14

Far Canal privvy.net> wrote in
> chuckcar wrote...
>

>> free.terranews.com - 4.95 one time fee
>> reader.teranews.net - open and completely free
>> reader.teranews.com - open and completely free
>> public.teranews.net - open and completely free
>>
>> These last three are the one(s) that were under discussion -
>
> Since when fucktard?

Since this thread:

Subject: Connection refused through teranews

--