The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! on Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio

Author: Bishop Daniel Garguillio
Date: Sep 17, 2008 17:21

The September 15, 2008 episode of Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio with
your hosts Bishop Daniel Garguillio and Wizard Steve Coupe is now
archived for listening at anytime via:

http://www.catacombparanormal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/Catacomb%%20Paranor...

(The link will work immediately on most browsers. A few may need to
cut-and-paste it into their preferred media player)

The show's topic is The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! Racism, neo-Nazism,
terrorism, and pedophilia - The facts are revealed concerning Peter H.
Gilmore's criminal cult.

Also in this episode: Bishop Daniel is stalked by Hannah Montana!

Music includes Pet Sematary by the Ramones, This Corrosion by Sisters
of Mercy, Preacher Man by Fields of the Nephilim, and Wandering Star
by Portishead.

http://www.garguillio.com
http://www.catacombparanormal.com
http://www.naoldcatholic.com
19 Comments
Re: The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! on Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio

Author: AGGreen
Date: Sep 17, 2008 18:01

***FAKE BISHOP of TROLL ALERT!

"Bishop Daniel Garguillio" garguillio.com> wrote in message
> The September 15, 2008 episode of Catacomb Paranormal Talk...
Show full article (1.11Kb)
2 Comments
Re: The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! on Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio

Author: forevernitefan
Date: Sep 17, 2008 20:48

Author: Bishop Daniel Garguillio
Date: Sep 18, 2008 20:49

All questions concerning my credentials can be answered by contacting
Archbishop Michael Seneco of the North American Old Catholic Church:
mvs@naoldcatholic.com or 202-536-2430

Proof of the Church of Satan's connections to neo-nazism and pedophila
are found via: http://www.churchofsatan.org

+Daniel
http://www.garguillio.com

Author: forevernitefan
Date: Sep 18, 2008 23:28

On Sep 18, 1:49 pm, Bishop Daniel Garguillio
garguillio.com> wrote:
> All questions concerning my credentials can be answered by contacting
> Archbishop Michael Seneco of the North American Old Catholic Church:
> m...@naoldcatholic.com or 202-536-2430

Uh huh. yeah right. Tell me, is the " North American Old Catholic
Chuch" approved of by the Vatican?

Sorry but I've seen your photo. You are far too young to BE a bishop
of any legitimate Catholic sect. Did you become a priest while still
in diapers?

As a Pagan I've encountered plenty of people who put titles by their
names and many of them in all honesty don't deserve the titles. I've
looked over your web site and I know enough about he " satanism" stuff
to pretty much figure out what you and your " wizard" buddy will say.
You'll rehash the same old stuff of the " satanic panic" years. as I
mentioned. I'm hardly an apologetic for Satanism but IMO you feel
phony.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

Author: AGGreen
Date: Sep 19, 2008 01:03

***FAKE BISHOP of TROLL ALERT!!!

Author: forevernitefan
Date: Sep 19, 2008 22:33

Author: Day Brown
Date: Sep 20, 2008 03:53

forevernitefan wrote:
> Aside from that on his own web site he calls himself " the very most
> reverend" and so forth. Big flashing neon lights level of phony here.
Does he still butt fuck altar boys?
no comments
Re: The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! on Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio

Author: Also-a-Fan
Date: Sep 20, 2008 15:07

"forevernitefan" yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The basic problem in cases like this is that online and in the "
occult" or " paranormal" or religious realms, pretty much anyone can
make claims about themselves that are overinflated, deceptive or just
plain lies. This "bishop" claims to be of a sect of Catholicism and
while I'm not Catholic, I know enough to smell something phony right
off the bat about him. As I said I saw his photo and helooks too young
> for his alleged title.

He looks about in his 50s to me, perhaps older. This looks to be their
parishes
http://www.naoldcatholic.com/parishes.html

Anyone can call them and ask about the religion, what kind of Catholicism it
is, is it Roman or other, etc. Perhaps it's Greek Orthodox, or something
like that. Dunno.
> Aside from that on his own web site he calls himself " the very most
> reverend" and so forth. Big flashing neon lights level of phony here.

That is not unusual for a Priest or whatever.
Old Catholic Church (was Re: The Church of Satan: EXPOSED! on Catacomb Paranormal Talk Radio)

Author: Comm
Date: Sep 20, 2008 15:21

"Day Brown" daybrown.org> wrote in message
> forevernitefan wrote:
>> Aside from that on his own web site he calls himself " the very most
>> reverend" and so forth. Big flashing neon lights level of phony here.
no comments
1 2