Bush Crime Family Involved In Child-Sex/Porn Ring Using Compromised Party Member Photos to Blackmail GOP into Obedience -- BUSH CONTROLLED MEDIA COVERUP OF THIS HORROR STILL CONTINUES
  Home FAQ Contact Sign in
alt.drugs.pot only
Advanced search


Bush Crime Family Involved In Child-Sex/Porn Ring Using Compromised Party Member Photos to Blackmail GOP into Obedience -- BUSH CONTROLLED MEDIA COVERUP OF THIS HORROR STILL CONTINUES         

Group: alt.drugs.pot · Group Profile
Author: robin hood zoro
Date: Jul 8, 2006 06:26

[How long can the govt. controlled media keep the lid on this story?
seems to be losing control. ]


Amber alert on Capitol Hill

Witness says abducted children--23 now dead--abused by 20-30 pedophile
members of congress at child sex parties held at Embassy Row mansion
where Secret Service-secured presidential limo was seen parked outside

By Tom Flocco

Lincoln, NE -- March 28, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- Recently arrested
photographer Russell E. "Rusty" Nelson--who according to U.S. District
court testimony [2-5-1999] was impersonated by another photographer at
Capitol Hill child sex parties during the Reagan and Bush presidencies,
told us last week that in 1988 he refused Hunter Thompson's offer of
$100,000 to film a graphic child sex "snuff movie to be sold to wealthy
private clients where a young boy would be murdered as a sacrifice."

"I've been homeless, in hiding and staying under the radar screen ever
since," said Nelson.
Thompson reportedly committed suicide a few weeks ago on February 10,
2005--six days prior to Nelson's February 16 arrest, when simultaneous
search warrants were served to confiscate Nelson's photographic
equipment, computers, photos and "visual depictions of sexually
explicit conduct involving a child," according to copies we obtained.
Nelson said authorities were hoping to find evidence of child porn; but
he claims to have never been involved. His next public hearing is May 4
in Lincoln.

Nelson enhanced his credibility in sworn testimony before Nebraska U.S.
Senior District Judge Warren Urbom on February 5, 1999 [pp. 101-154]
resulting in Urbom awarding attorney John DeCamp's client--pedophile
victim Paul Bonacci, $1 million dollars in damages for sexual abuse in
a case against convicted GOP activist Larry King, who sang the national
anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican national conventions.

An employee at Lincoln's DeCamp Legal Services told TomFlocco.com that
the warrant's actual violation date was September 1, 2003 [just prior
to the 2004 presidential primary season], but it was not served until
February 16, 2005--calling into question why authorities waited so

Questions can also be raised as to whether Hunter Thompson's death and
the James Guckert-Jeff Gannon White House reporter scandal resulted in
having Nelson taken out of circulation to intimidate or threaten him
while also using the opportunity to search for criminal evidence--the
kind which would place sitting and retired members of congress in
severe legal jeopardy.

The revelations came during an unexpected phone call from Nelson, 42,
who also told TomFlocco.com he personally witnessed Secret Service
agents arrive at King's Embassy Row mansion in Washington to set up
security two days prior to a private child sex party attended by
senators and congressmen he declined to name. The party was held
immediately after a public political reception in October, 1988--just
prior to the Bush-Dukakis presidential election.

Presidential limousine

On the night of the two parties, Nelson said he saw a limousine arrive
for the second party--attended by young children. He was told that it
was the presidential limo, adding that he saw "several Secret Service
agents guarding the vehicle from the time it arrived at 9-10 pm until
it pulled away from King's home after midnight."

In addition to children, the mostly male "after-party" was attended by
members of congress and other businessmen according to Nelson, who
declined to tell us when we asked if President Reagan or Vice President
Bush had arrived in the limo, saying "I will only tell which one it
was, or the names of senators and congressmen in a courtroom." When we
asked during a second phone interview whether there was concrete
evidence to corroborate his allegations, Nelson said "there are many
photographs showing members of congress in fairly explicit--but not
pornographic--poses with children." "The one impersonating me at the
sex parties--a guy named Nick--took the hardcore porn photos of
children and politicians together for blackmail purposes, to control
their votes in Congress and stuff," said the photographer.
Nelson said "I found out from my sources that about 23 children who
attended those parties are now dead; and the politicians would really
have a lot of explaining to do if the pictures ever got out--especially
to their parents; but they won't unless something happens to me."
When we asked Nelson whether he would ever offer sworn testimony and
take a polygraph test to legally certify his more specific but
explosive claims, the photographer said, "In a heartbeat; but no judge,
grand jury or congressmen ever asked me about this stuff. And there are
many grown kids out there, too scared to talk about it." Nelson's voice
and general conversation indicated resignation to the fact that no one
would ever touch his testimony, adding that Senate and House pedophiles
still hold public office. This, in spite of the prosecution and
imprisonment of elderly Catholic priests. Nelson corroborated our
earlier interview with attorney and Franklin Cover-up author John
DeCamp [decample...@inebraska.com], revealing that about 20-30 senators
and congressmen attended and participated in mostly male pedophile sex
parties at King's mansion during the Reagan-Bush 41
administrations--but neither would name names. DeCamp told us, "I can't
talk about that now. Bad things happen." Nelson and Decamp also said
that retired Los Angeles FBI Special Agent Ted Gunderson flew to
Nebraska to assist the photographer; and Nelson told us Gunderson
secured cash from an unidentified individual who paid to have him
released on bail before his next public hearing on May 4. Nelson said
he is worried, remains homeless, and is served legally by a public
defender. DeCamp said Gunderson has taken "a personal interest in
Nelson and the Franklin case, and he's a good friend."
MIT and the U.S. Army
Ensnared as a fall-guy for what the Washington Times called a White
House and congressional child sex ring, the Nebraska photographer said
the warrants were used to locate photo evidence of Capitol Hill
pedophilia, but Nelson just wants to get on with his life. Rusty Nelson
told us he attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for two
years, studying electronic engineering in the early 1980's:
"Photography was my hobby or key interest, and I was offered so much
money, I left school to work for a phone company, building microwave
radio stations, tower dishes--it was more money than I could have
earned with an MIT degree; and it got me out into the mountains where I
could also do photo shows and scenic art." "The company got bought out,
so I entered the Army for a couple years as a wire climber who wired
phones and I got out in 1986," said Nelson, adding, "I was approached
by people connected to Larry King because of my photography work in the
Lincoln area and pretty soon I started going with him to Washington, DC
to do various photo jobs--but I never did anything pornographic."
Front-man for the fall
"My problems started at King's Embassy Row mansion in January through
June, 1988 when they were trying to bring me into the inner circle at
Bohemian Grove and the room in Larry's mansion--the sex parties--when I
saw the other guy impersonating me--supposedly without my knowledge,"
he said. "At about that time [age 23-24], I was broke, homeless, with
hardly even a few dollars in my wallet--I depended on Larry for a room
and food; but I was on his jet with little kids and I saw children sold
to the highest bidder at an auction--that's when I really started to
get scared," added the photographer and eyewitness to Capitol Hill
crimes still unpunished. Nelson's U.S. District Court testimony weaves
a curious tale regarding his impersonation so that abducted children
and others would identify him as the child porn photographer should it
be necessary:
"Q: How did you come to know Larry King?...I needed to find a decent
job and he [Ron, who hired Rusty Nelson for photos at club named Max's]
goes 'I know somebody who probably be able to use a good photographer,
I'll talk to him...All of a sudden, here's Larry King, I had no idea
who he was...and next thing I'm on a private jet to Washington, DC and
just lavishly being spent money on, clothes..." Q: How old were
you?...About 24, 25...maybe 23...Q: Did you function as a photographer
for Larry?...Oh, yes. Q: What did you photograph? Things like the
opening of Prince's Palace, a restaurant, a jazz club he started...took
pictures at his mansion on Embassy Row...he kept wanting me to do
kiddie porn, gay porn. I wanted no part of it...he went to the extent
of insisting I wear certain clothes, my hair had to be a certain
way...Nancy Reagan's hairdresser [Robin Weir] did my hair. Permed it,
everything, totally changed my appearance...I happened to come across a
man who was also a photographer for Larry. Whose appearance was almost
identical to mine...I came to gather I was being run as the front man
for the fall and this other person was doing the actual hard core
kiddie porn...I heard somebody was passing themselves off as myself, as
Rusty Nelson..." [U.S.
District Court, Nebraska, U.S. Senior District Judge Warren Urbom,
February 5, 1999, Sworn testimony of Russell E. Nelson, pp. 40-43]
Nelson added, "I saw this guy [Nick] dressed exactly like me on three
different occasions," adding, "whenever we were in the same area, Larry
would quickly get him out of there. He even had the identical camera I
had." "One night in the spring of 1988 on K street in Washington, I'm
sound asleep and a guy knocks on the door and says 'I just bought you
from Larry and you're mine for the night,' "said Nelson, who continued,
"I climbed out the second story window and ran. This was not long
before the presidential election when Franklin Credit Union was

"Nancy Reagan's hairdresser, Robin Weir, did my hair. Permed it,
everything...totally changed my appearance..." "I was so scared. I
lived in hiding for eight years, never stayed anywhere for more than
three weeks or so usually; did odd jobs, washed windows--hotels,
restaurants to get something to live on; I was shot at and wanted to
keep under the radar," said Nelson.
Silencing the witness Nelson had by then settled in Portland, Oregon;
and about six weeks before the Clinton-Dole presidential election on
Friday, September 13, 1996, Nelson said he was finally arrested on the
charge he used a child for the display of sexually explicit conduct. "I
never did it," said Nelson, adding, "they had no photos and if they
did, they wouldn't show me the photos they were using to put me away.
So I held out; but they set my bail for $873,000 cash, and finally put
me in solitary confinement for 22.5 months on a 13 month sentence after
I gave in to just get it over with."
"I pleaded no contest for a photo of a minor in a sexually explicit
pose without any photos or proof--and no person bringing the charges. I
didn't even know the accuser and I still don't; but they just said it
was a minor," he said.
Knowing the political and criminal implications of a child sex scandal,
higher powers had enough motives to keep Rusty Nelson in solitary
confinement--an unnecessary and unusual punishment normally reserved
for hardened criminals. But 1996 GOP presidential candidate Bob Dole's
wife [now North Carolina Senator] Elizabeth Dole, had an aide who was
closely linked to the Washington call-boy ring, so there is reason to
believe it was important to keep Nelson incommunicado and in solitary
confinement. A news report confirmed why Nelson was likely taken off
the street: "A top Labor Department advisor to Secretary Elizabeth Dole
resigned yesterday after acknowledging that he had procured male
prostitutes and was subject to blackmail threats by one of the call
boys." [Washington Times, 6-30-1989--The paper had previously reported
that a 15-year old call-boy had toured the White House at midnight.]
In a letter announcing his resignation as Mrs. Dole's political
personnel liaison to the White House, Paul R. Balach wrote: "I hereby
resign my position this date due to the public disclosure of activities
concerning my personal life." Not mentioning either children or members
of congress, the Times added, "according to documents obtained, the
homosexual prostitution ring includes not only Reagan and Bush
administration officials but military officers, congressional aides and
U.S. foreign businessmen with close social ties to
Washington's 'political elite.' "
Attempts to find photos of high government officials Nelson told us,
"While I was in jail, the FBI went to my parents' farm in Nebraska and
took sledge hammers to the walls, shot out all the windows and
appliances of our barn, ransacked my parents house without a warrant on
two separate occasions--looking for stuff related to Franklin,
evidence--the photos; but I was not shooting kiddie porn."

"There were military shell casings all over our property," he said.

"And when I had to leave Portland to go testify in Nebraska, state
parole officers did everything they could to keep me from testifying
before Judge Urbom," said Nelson, adding, "they said I was in solitary
to protect me but it was more like torture since they woke me up so
much I never got any sleep, spent $50,000 to extradite me back to
Oregon for a DNA sample, then put me on death row at Leavenworth prison
for a few weeks with violent criminals--heck, I saw them beat one guy
and four men died while I was at Moltnomah County Detention Center in
"This last arrest [after the Thompson suicide] in February, I was
roughed up, pushed into walls, and they would not let me see their
badge numbers; I was helping a friend open up her photography
studio--that's the only way I can earn money to survive," he said.
"They said I was soliciting a minor for photographs; but we were only
looking for a few junior bridesmaids for a bridal show promotion with
other women. And the parents were all involved and were always required
to sign releases and be present for all photo shoots. We did nothing
wrong. I am good at wedding photography and you can earn good money in
that business," Nelson continued, adding "how else am I able to work?"
Nelson's prior links to the White House child sex ring have continued
to draw attention from unidentified individuals who still threaten him.

"In the spring of 2003 [not long after key child sex ring witness Troy
Boner was found mysteriously dead in a New Mexico hospital], a guy
wearing dark sunglasses came up to me and said, 'Drop Franklin; you're
in too deep. Your family and life are in jeopardy.' Then he walked
away." Even more recently, on October 22, 2004 [two weeks before George
W. Bush edged out John F. Kerry for the presidency], Delmart "Mike"
Vreeland was arrested in Franklin county, Iowa on charges of child
prostitution allegedly committed in Colorado.
Vreeland is now off the street, however, reportedly in solitary
confinement with no contact with other prisoners after having been said
to have predicted the 9/11 attacks in a note written while he was
previously in prison on other charges.
While the rest of the country reels from relatively frequent amber
alerts in Florida and around the United States, evidence continues to
point toward reasons for commencing an amber alert on Capitol
Hill--what some would say is the epicenter of child sex criminality.

(see all of Iceman's thought-provoking posts as they break, put this
in your browser, use it, this is a search on google groups, on the
author Iceman sorted by date... nothing fancy):
1 Comment
diggit! del.icio.us! reddit!