MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Bob
Date: Jun 6, 2008 18:21

Hello,

I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
(Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know of a
way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the procedure
in detail? TIA

Bob
7 Comments
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: neutron
Date: Jun 6, 2008 18:31

"Bob" hushmail.com> wrote
> Hello,
>
> I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
> (Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know of
> a way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the
> procedure in detail? TIA
>
> Bob

MSM is good for you. You can buy it in any health food store, Mr. DEA Man.
no comments
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Bob
Date: Jun 6, 2008 18:35

"neutron" nrc.gov> wrote in message
> "Bob" hushmail.com> wrote
>> Hello,
>>
>> I got a batch of meth last night, and I suspect it was cut with MSM
>> (Methylsulfonylmethane), also known as Methyl Sulfone. Does anyone know
>> of a way to get the MSM out of the Meth? Is so, could you describe the
>> procedure in detail? TIA
>>
>> Bob
>
> MSM is good for you. You can buy it in any health food store, Mr. DEA Man.

Sheesh! I know how MSM is used as a dietary supplement. And I'm NOT
DEA...sheesh again! Search for my posts on alt.drugs.ghb. I've been around
for a long time--just new to this group
no comments
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Bob
Date: Jun 9, 2008 04:12

"ooTangleroo" earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I have never found a convenient way of removing that crap(houdini is
> what we call it- no you see it(smoke) now you dont) except for just
> elbo grease and a enough to burn, literally. You can burn off the msm
> but its a wasteful, distasteful and nasty process when using just a
> pipe.
>
> The post about the warm toner sounds interesting. seems like you would
> not bother with that unless you had a very inexpensive pound or two.
>
> The best way to really get rid of it is to just not buy it if
> possible. if you do get stuck with some, try like hell to return it.
> this discourages the chain of command to stop using it.
>
> There are quite a few ways to detect its presence. if i were to test
> it my preferred test would be a foil test. sprinkle a pinch on clean
> flat foil and get it to a liquid state on the foil. watch it cool down
> and solidify. hero dope will make geometrical patterns while turning ...
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Bob
Date: Jun 9, 2008 04:18

"Jose" ziplip.com> wrote in message
x-no-archive: yes

On Jun 7, 12:22 am, "Bob" hushmail.com> wrote:
> "Jose" ziplip.com> wrote in message

> x-o-archive: yes...
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Jose
Date: Jun 10, 2008 01:55

Author: Bob
Date: Jun 10, 2008 02:31

Hi Jose,

I'll be sure not to quote your text from now on. Not a problem, and
perfectly understandable. As far as meth goes, I'm done with it. The past
week of abuse of the shit has taken a toll on me, and I wasn't...
Re: MSM as a cut in Meth

Author: Jose
Date: Jun 14, 2008 23:35