Mixing MDMA and cocaine

Author: lodihorn
Date: Jan 15, 2007 16:12

I snort cocaine every day. I have never tried ecstasy but might get
some in a couple of weeks. Is there any danger in being a regular coke
user and doing X. Is it dangerous to do both coke and X together?
1 Comment
Re: Mixing MDMA and cocaine

Author: Laura047
Date: Jan 21, 2007 00:21

I don't think its dangerous if used in moderation. Only take ONE pill
ever 4 hrs. But as the other poster said C tends to cancel the effect
of the X out. You don't really feel like doing to much C while on it
anyway. One little bump every hour should do.

lodihorn wrote:
> I snort cocaine every day. I have never tried ecstasy but might get
> some in a couple of weeks. Is there any danger in being a regular coke
> user and doing X. Is it dangerous to do both coke and X together?
no comments