alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
  Home FAQ Contact Sign in
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination only

January 2007
mo tu we th fr sa su w
1234567 1
891011121314 2
15161718192021 3
22232425262728 4
293031     5
2007
 Jan   Feb   Mar   Apr
 May   Jun   Jul   Aug
 Sep   Oct   Nov   Dec
2007 2006
total
alt.disgusting ... my-imagination Profileā€¦
RELATED GROUPS

  Broken Promises 1

Author: One Sick Puppy
Date: Oct 5, 2006 04:48

Broken Promises 1

By Loki925 and Old Boy (M+/g+, pedo, nc)

"...Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to
breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the
homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door." -
Emma Lazarus.

This story is purely fiction and it does not contain any real persons or
actual events other than the prologue.

Prologue:

Many millennia ago there were no human beings on the American continent.
Then the first immigrants arrived some 12,000 years ago, crossing a land
bridge that once existed between Siberia and Alaska. Some may have come
by sea but that is uncertain. Later immigrants called them Indians and
even later Native Americans.

Just over five centuries ago some Europeans found their way to America.
Although they were late by about 12,000 years, they presumed to claim
that they had discovered this new land. The people already here were
simply looked upon as part of the local fauna.
  Abused and Destroyed 6 of 6

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:06

Abused and Destroyed 6 of 6

By Loki925 and Old Boy (M+/fg+, inc, ir)

This story is totally fictitious and does not contain anything or anyone
in reality, whatever that is.

"Mary? Mary, look at me," Pam said.

Mary stopped hitting Ken and she looked at the little naked brown girl,
P---P---am?"

"Yes Mary, it's me."

Mary was confused. Where was she?

"Hi Mary, remember me?" Tina said.

"Ti---na?"

"Yes Mary, it's me."

Hailey walked over to Mary, "Remember me?"

"Hai---ley?"

"Yes, it's me."

Mike and Ken quickly put on their pants.

"Where is my grandpa?" Mary asked. She did not remember that Tom had died.

"Hi Mary," Mike said.

"Uncle Mike?"
  Abused and Destroyed 5

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:05

Abused and Destroyed 5

By Loki925 (MM/ggg, con, inc, ir)

This story is totally fictitious and does not contain anything or anyone
in reality, whatever that is.

Three months had passed. The State was now faced with multi-billion
dollar law suits from the girls who were raped by the Hatchers during
their stay at the now demolished Hadley Hall. The State turned its
attention towards the five missing girls. Much to the State's ire, the
FBI stayed out of the matter because there was no proof that the missing
girls had been taken across state lines. The State posted rewards for
any information that could lead to the girls' abductors.

The posters served only to put the State under more heat but the State
officials had some hope. About twenty-five percent of the people
actually agreed with the State's position that the girls had been
kidnapped. But that number was nowhere near enough to swing reelection
for the current administration.
  Abused and Destroyed 4

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:04

Abused and Destroyed 4

By Loki925 (MM/ggg, con, inc, ir)

This story is pure fiction and does not resemble anything or anyone in
reality, whatever that is.

When Ken and Mike walked into the cabin they called the girls into the
living area. Moaning and groaning, Hailey, Tina and Pam walked into the
room. Then Mike said, "We have agreed to teach you girls all about sex."

"You have?" Hailey questioned, believing that they would never give in.

"Yes." Ken said.

The three girls screeched with joy and began to strip off their long-johns.

"One second, girls. We need to talk first."

"Ahhh!!" The three girls grunted with disappointment.

"Sit down, girls."

"Why?" Hailey said, "What's there to know? A guy sticks his thing into a
girl and that is it."

"There is a lot more to it than that."

"There is?" Hailey questioned.

"A lot more." Ken said."

"Okay." Hailey said with a smile.
  Abused and Destroyed 3

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:04

Abused and Destroyed 3

By Loki925 (M+/g+)

This story is pure fiction and does not resemble anything or anyone in
reality, whatever that is.

After seeing poor Sue's naked little body splattered on the pavement six
stories below the rotted out window, the young girls were too scared to
try climbing down their tied blanket rope. They would have to look for
some other way to escape.

As Anna Christensen predicted, the chief of police found some pretense
to order the case against the Hatchers closed and he removed the police
presence from Hadley Hall.

At midnight the Hatcher brothers gave each other high-fives and walked
through the automatic door. As they always did, A. Hatcher would have
first choice of the little girl fuck meat for the night.

A. Hatcher chose Hailey. He entered the dormitory and pointed to Hailey,
"Your turn."

Hailey knew it was easier to not resist. She silently wept as she
followed A. Hatcher to his private office.
  Abused and Destroyed 2

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:03

Abused and Destroyed 2

By Loki925 (M+m/g+, nc)

This story is pure fiction and does not resemble anything or anyone in
reality, whatever that is.

The Hatcher boys raped all the girls that first night. It was a
challenge for the obese men, but they couldn't wait to do all the pretty
little girls. When the Hatchers finished with the girls they locked the
door to the dormitory area. None of the girls really slept that first
night. Instead they clung to each other for comfort, crying.

At 9:00 a.m., the morning crew arrived. The crew consisted of two female
corrections officers and a cook.

The cook was supposed to arrive at 7 a.m. and have the girls' breakfast
ready by 8 a.m., but the cook who also purchased the food had long ago
pocketed the money for breakfast.
  Abused and Destroyed 1

Author: INDEX HTML
Date: Oct 4, 2006 00:02

Abused and Destroyed 1

by an Indifferent Society 1

By Loki925 (M+/g+, rape)

This story is pure fiction and does not resemble anything or anyone in
reality, whatever that is.

Prologue:

Razor wire circled the top of a tall fence. Just beyond the fence, two
groups of protesters stood vigil, one with candles that lit the night,
the other, with ropes fashioned into hang- man's nooses. Between the two
was a thin line of policemen. The group that held the nooses hurled
insults at the ones who were holding candles, singing soft songs, or
praying.

The reason the two groups had gathered here was on the other side of the
great fence surrounding a building that looked like the walls of an old
castle. The walls were the outside of a State prison. They were not
meant to keep people out, but to hold them in. Inside the wall of
concrete and steel was the dormitory section of the very modern high
security prison. There was also an execution chamber.
  Re: If You Knew Suzy

Author: Randall Johnson
Date: Oct 3, 2006 00:10

I love this story!

Nikki@P.U. wrote:
> If You Knew Suzy
>
> By Cuckold Wimp John
>
> (M/g (9), M/M,g(9), M/F/M, pedo, pre-teen, w/s, humiliation. inc., Male
> domination, bisexuality. servitude, pre-teen girl domination...
  Test

Author: Michael Hos
Date: Oct 1, 2006 20:42

no comments
  Children's Care Camp

Author: One Sick Puppy
Date: Oct 1, 2006 04:20

Children's Care Camp

By Willowall (M+/g+, rape, pedo)
the "Children's Care Camp" (CCC) showed a recent afternoon at the camp's
swimming pool. In the photo, Brad is sitting in the pool, surrounded by
ten girls ranging from ages 4 to 11. Everyone is smiling and, of course,
the girls look like they're giggling, but the person with the biggest
smile of all is Brad.

The handsome, muscular, 41-year-old man is shirtless, sitting on the
steps inside the pool. He has 4-year-old Tiffany sitting on his lap. He,
Tiffany, and everyone else have the sun beating down on their water
soaked bodies. Brad is beaming, with a bright sparkle in his eyes, which
to the average person would appear to be a reflection from the sun. But
to Brad's closest friends, including the horny 65-year-old man (his
father) who took the photo, that sparkle is the fire-lust that every man
possesses, and which will burn for every girl posing there at the pool.
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16