alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination
  Home FAQ Contact Sign in
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination only

January 2007
mo tu we th fr sa su w
1234567 1
891011121314 2
15161718192021 3
22232425262728 4
293031     5
2007
 Jan   Feb   Mar   Apr
 May   Jun   Jul   Aug
 Sep   Oct   Nov   Dec
2007 2006
total
alt.disgusting ... my-imagination Profile…
RELATED GROUPS

  Plug-In Profit Site

Author: brian
Date: Jan 23, 2007 23:00

3 EASY steps to Make Money Online! Click Here For Profit!

http://www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-15666

http://www.3steps2income.com

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com
no comments
  Nikki, we miss you! C'mon back!

Author: Gleaner
Date: Jan 21, 2007 00:14

Enjoyed your stories.
  new postings????????

Author: Saul Topolsky
Date: Jan 19, 2007 19:58

what happened to the new postings on this site?
no comments
  Two little girls pay the price (gg,mc,pedo,M)

Author: zoraya
Date: Jan 5, 2007 16:50

Warning:This is an adult story based on erotic fantasies involving
children, if you do not like this do then dot read any further.

Author: Zoraya

(gg,mc,pedo,M)

Two little girls pay the price:

I had reached the top, I was one of the most famous and rich persons on
Earth, I never expected that my love for pop music would bring me so
much wealth and fame one day.

I lived in a big mansion in the English countryside, very peaceful and
isolated, as usual I had invited one of my female fans to spend the
weekend with me. This 40 something year old woman brought along her two
sweet daughters, Becky who was twelve years old and her sister Kate who
was ten years old. They both were very pretty and like their mother they
were also blond with blue eyes.

I sensed that her mother was only interested in my high lifestyle and
money more than my music but I let her get away with it as I enjoyed so
much the company of her little daughters.

On Saturday the day looked marvelous so we decided to spend the day in
in my private swimming pool just getting suntan and drinking juices.
  James becomes a big boy (b,pedo,FF,inc,rape,humil)

Author: zoraya
Date: Jan 5, 2007 16:31

Author: Zoraya

(b,pedo,FF,inc,rape,humil)

James becomes a big boy

James is a ten years old boy of blue eyes, brown hair, pale skin and not
too tall, he is wearing blue jeans and a red t-shirt,he lives alone with
her middle aged mum, who is very strict.

It's weekend so James does not have to go to school and spends the day
playing at home with plastic soldiers as her mum chats and plays bridge
in the dinning room with two other women.

James runs through the dinning room playing with his plastic soldiers
and ends up breaking a glass jar.
  Fatimah (g,pedo,M)

Author: zoraya
Date: Jan 5, 2007 16:08

WARNING: This is an adult story based on erotic fantasies involving
children, if you do not like this then do not read any further.

This story maybe considered offensive by Muslims, you are free to read
or not to read, if you still believe this story should be censored, the
author believes you can fuck off.

Written text without pictures it is legal in the European Union and the
USA even if it talks of child sex, if you still believe this story
should be censored, the author believes you can fuck off.

Author:Zoraya

--

Fatimah

(g,pedo,M):

Fatimah is a 10yo girl from Saudi Arabia living in London, she has
recently come to England to study and she wears the niqab (long black
dress that hides the body shape and face), she is brunette and her eyes
are black.

Fatimah is walking alone on the street when an English white man around
25yo driving a small car offers her a lift.

“Come to my house and I will give you some tea and biscuits”
  The Wills (g,M,pedo)

Author: zoraya
Date: Jan 5, 2007 16:03

Warning:This is an adult story based on erotic fantasies involving
children, if you do not like this do then dot read any further.

This kind of stories are legal in the European Union as it involves no
pictures and it is clearly stated as fantasy, the author could not care
any less about how outraged you may feel.

Author: Zoraya

The Wills

(g,M,pedo)

The Wills family:

Amanda Wills is 10yo, brunette, flat chested.

Juliet is half developed 12yo girl

Charles Wills is an 18yo boy, the brother of Amanda and Juliet

The parents have gone away for the weekend and Charles has been left in
charge of his little sisters:

Charles (18yo boy):” You girls stop making so much noise!”

Amanda (10yo): “We only playing hide and seek!”

Charles (18yo boy): “ What? You dare to disobey me?”

Juliet (12yo): “She just said...”
  The Neighbours and their three little girls (ggg,pedo,M)

Author: Zoraya

The Neighbours and their three little girls

(ggg,M,pedo) Nadine 11yo ; Louise 8yo ; Jodie 5yo

Barnaby is in his forties and single he has met his new neighbours
today, a very nice couple has knocked his door and introduced to him as
Mr. And Mrs. Potter, they have invited him for dinner on Friday.

Friday comes and Barnaby gets presentable, he feels lonely sometimes so
he is happy his new neighbours seem so pleasant and friendly, he goes
next door and knocks, to much of his surprise a little girl aged around
5yo opens the door fully naked except for a pair of socks, she is very
pretty, short brunette hair, dark eyes, flat chest and a really bald
pussy with her slit clearly seen but without any cunt lips noticeable
yet, Barnaby gets a hard on straight away.
  Backpacking in Nigeria (g,pedo,M)

Author: Zoraya

Backpacking in Nigeria

(g,pedo,M):

A British backpacker called Ben has just arrived to Nigeria, outside the
airport a middle aged Nigerian woman called Toks has offered him cheap
accommodation at her house as a guest, he has happily agreed.

They get a taxi to reach a sandy street with a full row of huts, her
“house” consists of a hut made of mud with some courtains as a door,
there is only one bedroom and a dinning room, most other “houses” around
there look alike. A preteen girl appears from inside the bedroom.

“Oh! Hello girl!”
“That's my daughter and she is 9yo, say hello to our new guest Rose”

Rose is a slim girl of very short black curly hair and is wearing a
flimsy blue t-shirt and worn out jeans,
  Woodie, Chris And Khristi Bisexual/Incest

Author: ANTHONY CHARLES TABONE
Date: Dec 22, 2006 02:46

Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 16:18:31 -0600
From: Ham Barker hotmail.com>
Subject: Woodie, Chris And Khristi Bisexual/Incest

Woodie sat watching his identical twins,son and daughter as they set in
chairs on esch side of him,both were into their teens now and developing
wonderfully.Kristi was a real beauty,dark alburn hair with sparkling brown
eyes,Devon was a carbon copy of his sister,you had to realy know them to
tell them apart.It always amazed Woodie that even their bodies were
identical,not a hair to be seen,Devon had skin efery bit as smooth as his
sister's.

Woodie never tired of feasting his eyes on the two of them,it never failed
to cause him an erection,the more he looked,the harder his cock became.
Kristi smiled as she glanced over at her dad,she knew full well the effect
she had on him.Still smiling,she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her
titties,the nipples were swollen and protuding,her breasts had became firm
and perfectly round.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9