  [UPDATE] Safari 5.0

Author: Henry The Mole
Date: Jun 8, 2010 10:52

--
Henry The Mole.
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing!"
1 Comment
  Re: Why internet privacy concerns are wrong

Author: AlleyCat
Date: Jun 8, 2010 07:43

In article <1aba691ba78d69150bd03b4214ebbe50@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>,
most.of.the.time@work.com says...
> AlleyCat:
>>"Like I said... I buys what I wants bwana."
>

> Who cares what you buy?
>

> disnterested

Whomever is disinterested. Fucking geek troll. Fat, full and happy now, aren't you?
no comments
  Re: Why internet

Author: AlleyCat
Date: Jun 8, 2010 07:41

In article news.albasani.net>, bearbottoms1@gmai.com says...
> AlleyCat aohell.com> wrote in
>
>> In article news.albasani.net>,
>> bearbottoms1@gmai.com says...
>>> somebody might try to sell you something you probably will like
>>>
>> Like I said... I buys what I wants. I'm not the kind that lets
>> advertisements sway me.
>>

> How do you know about it?

It?
1 Comment
  See Hot Sexy Star Priyamani Nude Bathing Videos In All Angles.

Author: money mania
Date: Jun 8, 2010 06:59

See Hot Sexy Star Priyamani Nude Bathing Videos In All Angles.

at http://fullenjoy.tk

Due to high sex content, i have hidden the videos in an image. in
that
website on left side below search box click on image and watch
videos in all angles.please don't tell to anyone.
no comments
  Re: dvd spanning and burning freeware?

Author: Barry
Date: Jun 8, 2010 04:50

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:05:45 +0000 (UTC), thanatoid
wrote:
>Barry hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>>>If they made the unit, it would be strange (although not
>>>unheard of) that there would...
Show full article (1.13Kb)
1 Comment
  Re: Google Chrome 5.0 vs Mozilla 3.x

Author: Zombie Elvis
Date: Jun 8, 2010 04:27

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 19:37:54 +0800, "Man-wai Chang to The Door
(33600bps)" gmail.com> wrote:

>I noticed a report claiming that Chrome 5.0 was a lot faster than
>Mozilla 3.x! And Opera 10 was on par with Chrome 5.0!
>
>Is it really true?

Probably. Chrome and Opera have always been fast and Mozilla has been
getting slower with recent versions....
no comments
  MANAGEMENT TIME

Author: lsewingenterpris1
Date: Jun 8, 2010 02:59

no comments
  Re: The Sorry State of A.C.F.

Author: Roger Hunt
Date: Jun 8, 2010 01:48

za kAT super-secret-IPaddress.82.5.94.219> wrote

>-FORGERY- by John Stubbings and/or Franklin

--FORGERY- by Noddy and/or Harvey Bex-Bissell-Codpiece III.
--
Roger Hun
--FORGERY- by Noddy and/or Harvey Bex-Bissell-Codpiece III.
--
Roger Hunt
2 Comments

Author: Non scrivetemi
Date: Jun 8, 2010 01:22

This is what happened to Humm just before he flipped and went nuts. After
that he never showed his face again on ACF.

<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7808240/Derrick-Bird-was-
dumped-by-Thai-prostitute-weeks-before-massacre.html>

--
2humm
no comments

Author: PDFrank
Date: Jun 8, 2010 01:19

Since when do you need a license to be weird?
1 Comment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9