Group: alt.christnet.secondcoming.realsoonnow · Group Profile
Author: dolf
Date: Sep 12, 2008 08:17

That Lance is another immoral person giving pretension to the subject.

Ever wondered why it is, Christians are so happy to talk about the
institutional economy as binary logic of male and female copulation
idealised in marriage as 'the union of male and female to the exclusion
of all others voluntarily entered into for life'?

But that ternary logic requires something more than a discussion with
eunuchs and their understanding of a theoretical (TRINITARIAN:
dual-natured infinite potential manifested within the temporal as
instigated time) man and a coherent underlying philosophical reality or
substance, as opposed to attributes or that which lacks substance: "Who
is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For
by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in
earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones [vRed: #365 (#41 -
Playing with Reversal/ Sameness in Difference) / #400 (#76 - Strength's
Warning Signs/ Revealers of Virtue)], or dominions [vBlue: #488 (#2 -
Contrast of Terms/ Self-Culture) / #396 (#72 - Self-Love/ Holding
Oneself Dear)], or principalities [vYellow: #364 (#40 - Reversal/
Avoiding Activity) / #380 (#56 - Abstruse Virtuosity/ Virtue of the
Mysterious)], or powers [vGreen: #361 (#37 - Non-Deeming Action/
Administration of Government) / #414 (#9 - Inconstancy of Achievement/
Practising Placidity)] all things were created by him, and for him:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is
the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn
from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it
pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having
made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all
things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or
things in heaven.

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked
works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through
death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his
sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not
moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which
was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am
made a minister." [Colossians 1:15-23 (KJV)]

We are talking about their claimed religious belief as Christian
identity being irrational, as a figment of their own self delusion. That
is because one cannot get a rational explanation from them for that
belief. I say again, by your own admission: 'things based on faith which
cannot be explained rationally', any dialog with you on religious
values, identity and obligations by the Roman Catholic Church towards
any recognition of the autonomic right to regulative free-will is
irrational and incommensurate.

And is claimed piety and fascist conduct by Australians who's self
indulgent nationalism is hardly virtuous and representative of the
cultural reality that Australia is a Dutch possession colonised by the
British according to a Genesis Principle and Letters Patent of 1900 to
the Commonwealth of 1901.

"Thanks - you are right about everything!" Some Roman Catholics would
say. There's no need for any further discussion because you know
everything - you are trying to become God.

Rabbi Jaakov Feldman discusses the individual's relationship to God in
these terms, "And while G-d does indeed stand behind, within, and around
everything, which seems to give the impression that He is all that is,
that’s not so. For if all there was, was G-d, then human free choice and
individual responsibility would be a sham, G-d forbid. Understand
instead that while G-d is indeed present everywhere, He also “steps to
the side”, if you will -- hides Himself, and works in the background --
so as to allow for our presence here, too. But again, all of this is far
afield from the point at hand … albeit thorny and fascinating.

What draws me to Ramchal (Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto 1707-1746 CE) is
not that in 1735 he left Italy for the freedom of Amsterdam--The
attraction (as occurs with many old cities) is the ability to stand in
its place and participate within the fabric of experience which
collectively occur in those time/spaces. That I, a man in the 21st
century Australia (New Holland) can through Rabbi Jaakov Feldman,
understand the mind of the man, who as I have stood in Amsterdam streets.

He says of that time, the same is true of “all rules (of nature) and all
characteristics”. That’s to say that all measured and perceived
phenomena, as well as all the ways they act and interact, have been
instituted by G-d, and only continue by His constant assent. And just as
“He ordained these rules, He is likewise able to suspend or change them
at will, at any time” -- that is, nothing is set in stone unless G-d
“engraves” it, and everything is open for reconsideration at any time."
[Rabbi Jaakov Feldman, Fundamentals of the Jewish Faith Chapter Nine:
Miracles (Part 1), Project Genesis]

And then these Roman Catholics claim in these modern times of scientific
advance and social flux, that I've an obsession with George Pell and
Pope Benedict which is irrational. They say, that George Pell is the
Archbishop of Sydney, and Pope Benedict is the Bishop of Rome--his
current position as supreme pontiff is a historical development--many
Catholics currently debate his power and still maintain an identity as
faithful Catholics. If the Pope leaves Sydney without tackling the
malaise of the church, people will feel cheated and World Youth Day will
be a failure.

What refusal of communion under the commonwealth am I referring to?

hypostasis (Autonomic Hierarchy)
1 Medicine the accumulation of fluid or blood in the lower parts of the
body or organs under the influence of gravity, as occurs in cases of
poor circulation or after death.
2 Philosophy an underlying reality or substance, as opposed to
attributes or that which lacks substance.
• Theology (in Trinitarian doctrine) each of the three persons of the
Trinity, as contrasted with the unity of the Godhead.
• [in sing. ] Theology the single person of Christ, as contrasted with
his dual human and divine nature.
ORIGIN early 16th cent. (in theological use): via ecclesiastical Latin
from Greek hupostasis ‘sediment,’ later ‘essence, substance,’ from hupo
‘under’ + stasis ‘standing.’

#3 (sum = #15 CE) - Saturn; {REMEMBER THE SABBATH}
#4 (sum = #34 CE) - Jupiter; {HONOR PARENTS}
#5 (sum = #65 CE) - Mars; {DO NOT KILL}
#6 (sum = #111 CE) - Sun; {AVOID HETERONOMY AGAINST AUTONOMY}
#7 (sum = #175 CE) - Venus; {DO NOT STEAL}
#8 (sum = #260 CE) - Mercury; {DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS}
#9 (sum = #369 CE) - Luna. {DO NOT COVET}

http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/images/enneadgrapple.gif

The GRAPPLE Homoiotic Noumenon as celestial hierarchy is a statement on
the hyponomic character of the hypostasis, where, the ternary number
logic and Hypostatic Theory: #LAMED (#30) #HE (#5) #TAU (#400) = #435
with gematric association to: hathal-'to mock': #5, #400, #30; talah-'to
hang': #400, #30, #5; tahal-'to make foolish, act with madness, boast,
marriage [Psalm 78:63], to praise publicly; flash forth light': #400,
#5, #30 (derived from halal: #5 #30 #30 = #65): "A primitive root; to be
clear (originally of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to
make a show; to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave;
causatively to celebrate; also to stultify:- (make) boast (self),
celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool (-ish, -ly), glory, give [light],
be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, [sing, be worthy
of] praise, rage, renowned, shine" [Strong:H1984 QuickVerse:2007] to
that Christian identity is self contained in its attribution and
substance--including a chronological component:

http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/images/hyponomia.png

#LAMED = DATE(2001,9,12) + 6 * 364 days = 2184 'OTH CYCLE of the
Everlasting Covenant
#HE = 5 September 2007 and
#TAU = vCyan transformative prototype as outer intellect (ego) has
categories of understanding assigned to #237 - 'Use of Force' and 3
August (#294 / #433) [Revelation 22:13-16; Exodus 22:28-31]

The point in all of this is that each meme—each level of consciousness
and wave of existence—is, in its healthy form, an absolutely necessary
and desirable element of the overall spiral, of the overall spectrum of
consciousness. Even if every society on earth were established fully at
the turquoise meme, every infant born in that society nonetheless starts
at level 1, at vBeige, at sensorimotor instincts and perceptions, and
must then grow and evolve through purple magic, red and blue myth,
orange rationalism {ie. discriminating norm}, green networking {ie.
obligating norm}, and into yellow {ie. manifesting norm} and turquoise
{ie. transformative prototype – vCyan: outer intellect (ego)}
vision-logic {ie. autonomic progression – vCoral: inner intellect
(super-ego)}. All of those waves have important tasks and functions;
all of them are taken up and included in subsequent waves; none of them
can be bypassed; and none of them can be demeaned without grave
consequences to self and society. The health of the entire spiral is
the prime directive, not preferential treatment for any one level. No
question about it: the higher the leading edge and the higher the
governing body, the better—but only because second-tier consciousness
can think of the health of the entire spiral.” [© 2000 Ken Wilber,
Integral Psychology – Consciousness, Spirit, Psychology, Therapy, p 232]

The meta descriptor [#174 / #209 - Good or #174 / #142 - Bad]
inclination and moral dichotomy also has a bearing on the Australian
Commonwealth as aggregation of six nomarchies by the monarchy Queen
"VICTORIA, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain
and Ireland, Queen, Defender of the Faith, and so forth."

#209 - #8 #200 #1 = To ease the bowels; excrements, dung
#142 - #40, #6, #90, #1, #5 = Out-goings, descents or lineages; privies
or sewers

If I were to examine a copy of a title deed for Town Lot signed by the
Lieutenant Governor Charles La Trobe on 13 December 1852 [SUPER: #432 /
#65 - Unlearned Virtuosity/ Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Contemplation; Tetra: #63 - Watch / EGO: #431 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity/ Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra:
#63 - Watch] and enrolled in the Supreme Court of the Colony of Victoria
on 1 February 1853 [Super: #262 / #22 - Point to Reversal?/ Humility's
Increase I-Ching: H8 - Seeking Unity; Tetra: #34 - Kinship; Ego: #255 /
#15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 -
Inner Truth; Tetra: #1 – Centre]-- It is readily apparent by the
reference to:

• "reserved unto us all Mines of Coal" (of which bitumen is a product)
• "full power to make and conduct through the said Land all Common or
Public Drains and Sewers which may be deemed expedient"

that this genre of legal document falls within the faculty of law known
as hyponomia {ie. under law, subject to law} to which principles the
latter Letter's Patent to the Australian Constitution of 1901 also conforms.

Which under Section IX to the Letters Patent to the Australian
Constitution, says: "And We do hereby reserve to Ourselves Our heirs and
successors, full power and authority from time to time to revoke, alter,
or amend these Our Letters Patent, as to Us or them shall seem meet."

That John Batman's Treaty of 6 June 1835 [SUPER: #298 / #14 -
Metaphysical Issues/ Praising the Mysterious; I-Ching: H19 -
Approaching; Tetra: #9 - Branching Out / EGO: #346 / #14 - Metaphysical
Issues/ Praising the Mysterious; I-Ching: H19 - Approaching; Tetra: #9 -
Branching Out] as first contact intention conveyed by his journal entry
of 30 May 1835 [SUPER: #378 / #44 - Moderate Values/ Setting Up
Precepts; I-Ching: H1 - Creative Principle/Heaven; Tetra: #36 - Strength
/ EGO: #302 / #15 - Mastering Guiding Discourse/ Revealers of Virtue;
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Truth; Tetra: #1 - Centre] sought to "establish a
friendly intercourse with [the local natives of Jika Jika], in order to
effect a treaty for the purchase of a large portion of their fertile and
hitherto useless territory." A right to the land he claimed to have
legitimately purchased and pursued until his death on 5 May 1839.
[SUPER: #387 / #34 - Great Guide/ Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18
- Arresting Decay; Tetra: #27 - Duties / EGO: #270 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings/ Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: #80 -
Labouring] In any case, the Governor of New South Wales deemed such a
treaty invalid as the land was owned by the Crown rather than the
Aborigines.

"VICTORIA, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain
and Ireland, Queen, Defender of the Faith, and so forth:-- To all to
whom these Presents shall come, Greeting. Whereas in conformity with the
Laws now in force for the Sale of Crown Lands in our Colony of VICTORIA,
and Our Royal Instructions under Our Signet and Sign Manual, issued in
pursuance thereof, Heugh Glass of Melbourne has become Purchaser of the
Allotment or Parcel of Land hereinafter described for the Sum of Three
Hundred Pounds Sterling;

Now Know Ye, That for and in consideration of the said Sum for and on
Our behalf, well and truly paid into the Colonial Treasury of Our said
Colony, before these Presents are issued, And in further consideration
of the Quit-Rent hereinafter reserved, WE HAVE GRANTED and for Us, Our
Heirs and Successors, DO HEREBY GRANT unto said Heugh Glass his Heirs
and Assigns, Subject to the several and respective Reservations
hereinafter, mentioned, ALL THAT Allotment or Parcel of Land in our said
Colony containing by Admeasurement one rood {ie. a crucifix, especially
a large one; a unit of length in the imperial system varying locally
from 51/2 to 8 yards; a unit of land measure in the imperial system,
equal to 40 square rods or 1/4 acre (approximately 1011.714 m) cf:
Macquarie Dictionary © 2005} situated in the County of Bourke Parish of
Jika Jika being Allotment No: [description omitted] with all the Rights
and Appurtenances whatsoever thereto belonging; TO HOLD unto the said
Heugh Glass his Heirs and Assigns for ever, YIELDING and Paying
therefore Yearly unto Us, Our Heirs and Successors, the Quit-Rent of One
Peppercorn for ever if demanded;

PROVIDED NEVERTHELESS, AND WE DO HEREBY RESERVE unto Us, Our Heirs and
Successors, all Mines of Coal; AND WE DO ALSO RESERVE unto us, Our Heirs
and Successors, and to the Lieutenant Governor for the time- being of
our said Colony, by such Person or Persons as shall be by Them or Him
authorised in that behalf, full power to make and conduct through the
said Land all Common or Public Drains and Sewers which may be deemed
expedient; IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, we have caused this Our Grant to be
sealed with the Seal of Our said Colony." [Witness Our Trusty and
Well-beloved Charles Joseph La Trobe, Esquire, Lieutenant Governor of
Our said Colony and its Dependencies, at Melbourne, VICTORIA, aforesaid,
this Thirteenth day of December in the Sixteenth Year of Our Reign, And
in the Year of Our Lord One Thousand eight hundred and fifty two (1852)]”

That this specific Crown Land allotment entry subsequently enabled
“Saint Andrews Street to be one of the roads reserved as private in said
sub-divisions as a carriageway in favour of abutting owners” when viewed
in the context of the sale of a property made on 27 July 1852, may be
considered as conforming to the Semitic / Egyptian Principle of CHET
(#8) NUN (#50) TETH (#9) assigned to the establishment of First Principles.

That my teleological statement circumscribing the Letters Patent to the
Australian Constitution of 1901 and the teleological argument in support
of the origin of the English language expressed in association to a
PRIVATE PARKING RIGHT (Layer # 9 as autonomic progression – vCoral:
inner intellect (super-ego)) and property as CARRIAGEWAY in common with
THE TELSTRA EXCHANGE (Layer #8 as transformative prototype – vCyan:
outer intellect (ego)) in compliance to the implied HYPONOMIC /
HYPERNOMIC requirements of the NOMARCHY (Layers #1 to #7 as (#142 -
metaEvil) = #40, #6, #90, #1, #5 : Out-goings, descents or lineages;
privies or sewers; as (#209 – metaGood) = #8 #200 #1 : To ease the
bowels; excrements, dung) associated to these CROWN LAND ALLOTMENTS
established in accord with those same Genesis Biblical Principles and
accompanying the provision of a Natural and Common Law Gematric (NUMBER)
definition of 'MARRIAGE' as Male / Female ENNEAD Autonomic
Transformative Prototype, ought not in any way mitigate the obligations
to Section 8 of the Letters Patent of 1900 by others:

I have with respect to those matters in relation to a PRIVATE PARKING
RIGHT particularized with a document dated 14 July 2008 [SUPER: #341 /
#57 - Laissez Faire Politics/ Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 -
Family; Tetra: #39 - Residence / EGO: #357 / #15 - Mastering Guiding
Discourse/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Truth; Tetra: #1 -
Centre] and signed 17 July 2008 [SUPER: #378 / #10 - Impossible Advice/
What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Clinging to Brightness; Tetra: #41 -
Response / EGO: #351 / #10 - Impossible Advice/ What can Be Done?;
I-Ching: H30 - Clinging to Brightness; Tetra: #41 - Response] has by 21
July 2008 [SUPER: #314 / #39 - Achieving Oneness/ Root of Order;
I-Ching: H28 - Excess; Tetra: #76 - Aggravation / EGO: #335 / #57 -
Laissez Faire Politics/ Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - Family;
Tetra: #39 - Residence] been served on the various parties and I have
advised that after 30 days the matter would be directed to legal counsel
for action within an appropriate jurisdiction.

If the functionality of the Grapple Homoiotic Noumenon as ternary logic
and hypostatic theory is capable of being held as an intellectual
property as private right (to a Carriageway for goods and services)
associated to Crown Land Allotments of 1852 and the Letter Patent of
1900 as technology of governance (the patent to the telephone was
awarded in 1876):

GIZMO[zen][row][col] = {zone : {}, nous: [zone]}

Then it seems plausible that one could use such technology of
governance, associated with the use of telephone mobile technology as
the basis for an information economy: Knowledge is power.

- dolf

http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/missionAccomplished.html
http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/bigBang.html
http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/prozac.html